Codes.......

Oreo_penguin536

Recently my yj has been throwing these codes
12-33-72-34-55
I know 12, is battery disconnect, 55 is end of sequence, what is 33-34 and 72?? has a random miss and rough idle out of now where. Sometimes it will be good for a few days other times a few minutes is all. From the time I bought it till last week I haven’t had 1 code...I’m thinking it’s a fuel pump, injector or fuel filter issue but the 33 code I saying it’s a a/c clutch relay circuit issue? I don’t have a/c
Code 34 is a short of the speed control/vent solenoid circuit and I have no idea what that is

72 is the same as 64 which is the catalyst is not “operating efficiently”

Basically, what the hell do I check and what am I checking for?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Recently my yj has been throwing these codes
12-33-72-34-55
I know 12, is battery disconnect, 55 is end of sequence, what is 33-34 and 72?? has a random miss and rough idle out of now where. Sometimes it will be good for a few days other times a few minutes is all. From the time I bought it till last week I haven’t had 1 code...I’m thinking it’s a fuel pump, injector or fuel filter issue but the 33 code I saying it’s a a/c clutch relay circuit issue? I don’t have a/c
Code 34 is a short of the speed control/vent solenoid circuit and I have no idea what that is

72 is the same as 64 which is the catalyst is not “operating efficiently”

Basically, what the hell do I check and what am I checking for?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Loose battery terminals?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom