Looking for the plug for front turn singal

Freebyrd1972

I broke mine and I can't seem to find a part number anywhere, Dealer want 50 bucks and that plug type breaks way to easy. Anyone know what that plug type or part number is, hoping to find an aftermarket plug and or replace the whole thing if need be.

Freebyrd1972

This plug really looks like the one from my jeep, but I'm not sure if it's going to work amazon says it don't and I only got one replay from someone saying it will but I'm not totally convinced. I wish I knew what the plug type was called if it even has a name.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005OVELI...ok0e-20&ascsubtag=pfb-P01-V01-O3-T1-LO-4DCJUB

also autozone says it don't fit https://www.autozone.com/electrical...-connector/617528_867948_0?&searchText=PT2695

but it really looks close to what the plug is.

Last edited:

Freebyrd1972

I need one too. Gonna try and find it this weekend. If you don’t have any luck I will let you know what I find.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm thinking Junk yard my be the cheapest solution here, However I really don't want to replace the plug with the same crappy plug from mopar. One thing I'm thinking is maybe replace both the plug and the socket with different style only issue is will socket fit.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm thinking Junk yard my be the cheapest solution here, However I really don't want to replace the plug with the same crappy plug from mopar. One thing I'm thinking is maybe replace both the plug and the socket with different style only issue is will socket fit.

What’s wrong with the one from mopar? I’ve had no issues with mine. I need one after the tire ripped the plug out when it made contact with the grille.

Freebyrd1972

Sorry you are correct. I got distracted and forgot what you were looking for. The point is, if you google it, you should find it much cheaper.

I can't seem to find the plug on line, I tried google first, I'd like to know what the plug type is Mopar plugs break way too easy, I've already replaced both headlight plugs as they both broke.

Top Bottom