Brocken air blender door pass side

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
Hi all,
Does anybody know if the Air blender door in the heating/AC system on the passenger side is changeable. The part that holds it to the actuator motor's axle on mine is broken in 4 different pieces. Guess the plastic is not really up to par (must be chinese with crappy QC)?
Thanks

Hi all,
Does anybody know if the Air blender door in the heating/AC system on the passenger side is changeable. The part that holds it to the actuator motor's axle on mine is broken in 4 different pieces. Guess the plastic is not really up to par (must be chinese with crappy QC)?
Thanks

Yes the part is replaceable. And is alot easier to replace then the driver side.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Mine is broken right here
IMG_6139.JPG
If you want to replace only the door itself, you can’t. You have to pull your entire dashboard out and replace this whole piece
IMG_6140.JPG

If it’s only actuator that’s is not working, yes you can change it and it’s a real pain in the ass. You need to remove the speaker and try to squeeze you hands back there. A little stubby screw driver helps a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
dealership fault.

Shiat........I'll let the dealer do that, it's in part their fault anyways because they messed up the cabin filter install by cutting the filter in two (not the right ref, there are two in Mopars catalog, should have done it myself but, hey, they had the JK in for oil etc)..and the thing went flying into the ventilator and messed up the whole area...:mad:

Guess I'll be driving a renegade for a day or two when thay get the parts.:blush:

Top Bottom