Inlier 2013 JKUR Build

Inlier

Inlier JKUR Build

Figured my first post should be my build thread:pop2: If you’re interested in a crazy rock crawler build, this is probably not the build to follow because this is my daily driver w/ 2 baby car seats in the back :friends: ....oh and the wifey is 5’2” so 4” lifts with 37s is definitely NOT happening. Anyways, sit back and relax and watch me spend my money

5EA35932-EEC9-4E55-8B22-7AEAB72A7ABF.jpeg
Fresh from the dealer

.....next few posts will be the upgrades I’ve done before becoming a wayalife member

Last edited:

Inlier

41774015-5266-4BED-BDBA-311C6C8A8044.jpg
Purchased a set of 285/70/17r Nitto Grapplers because the tires she came with were dunzo

Last edited:

Inlier

5A1BCB14-2B8A-4F9E-87E4-98A01FCBA792.jpg
FF053A00-E61F-48CC-A571-639CA1822478.jpg
1B5F5480-3462-4520-93B1-63216679014E.jpg

Decided to finish off the AEV exterior with the rear bumper and Salta wheels.

I’m on the fence with getting the AEV tire carrier because I’ll be going a different direction. My plan is to sell the AEV front bumper (w/skid plate and winch mount) for a stubby :thinking: PM if you’re interested and located near San Diego, CA

Stock black Rubi wheels are also for sale ;)

Last edited:

Inlier

Just ordered the EVO leveling kit :idontknow: - 35s will be coming up but will have to wait because the 33s still have some life in them. For future purchases, I’ll be focusing on recovery and armor, maybe a ARB fridge for the family

WJCO

Meme King
Nice build so far. Welcome. You will love the fridge if you decide to go that route.

Inlier

Finally getting back to the build after settling in a new job and house:clap2:

33s need to be replaced soon and I have my mind set on upgrading to 35s KO2s. Will I have any problems running 35s as a DD with the Evo Leveling kit?

nbunga

Caught the Bug

33s need to be replaced soon and I have my mind set on upgrading to 35s KO2s. Will I have any problems running 35s as a DD with the Evo Leveling kit?

Lots of guys on here running that setup. Shouldn’t be a problem.

USMC Wrangler

None as a DD. I’ve been running that for about 2 1/2 years. I’ve added hockey puck bump stop extensions and trimmed my factory fender flares to avoid rubbing off road. That combo works very well on the trail for me.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Inlier

None as a DD. I’ve been running that for about 2 1/2 years. I’ve added hockey puck bump stop extensions and trimmed my factory fender flares to avoid rubbing off road. That combo works very well on the trail for me.

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Ok so I read you post and went through your build thread (love your keep!) and was suppose to place an order on tires, but for some odd reason I started going through Craigslist... this is what happened :doh:

New bumper
53218FBE-6328-4F64-9847-45ABE0778781.jpg

Last edited:

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Ok so I read you post and went through your build thread (love your keep!) and was suppose to place an order on tires, but for some odd reason I started going through Craigslist... this is what happened :doh:

New bumper
View attachment 320087

Once I got use to seeing it I really started to love the way that bumper looks in the stubby configuration, nice choice 👍👍

Inlier

Spent my day off installing the Kargo Master loPro roof rack and Rocker Walk side step. The install was easy but getting the balls to drill that first hole through the hardtop was a tough one

095A0FF4-F1AF-421D-B29D-63CC6C1F898B.jpg
B5866C8D-4631-4A53-BC79-034D398F9456.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom