Evo Enforcer Pro Double D

PATRIOTKJM

Everything is new with exception of coil overs which are near new. Upgraded nickel plated pivots, upgraded hardware, and complete. $5,000 gets it all. Includes Evo skid plates and Evo crossmember.
IMG_3348.jpg IMG_3346.jpg IMG_3347.jpg IMG_3171.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3298.jpg
    IMG_3298.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 577
Last edited:

Benito

Caught the Bug
I’m more curious as to what your going to? You were doing a great job installing everything, looked like you were almost done too! What was the purpose of nickel plating the brackets?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PATRIOTKJM

Sorry to be off topic a bit PatriotJM, but did you and your family make it out ok from the fires? Scary! I use to live down off Pierpont in Ventura. I really loved Ventura.
BTW I'm trying to talk a good friend and WAL member M_Savage that he needs this! I'll keep working on him!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yah we are good, it’s still like a war zone though. Small world house is on Montauk Ln.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Sorry to be off topic a bit PatriotJM, but did you and your family make it out ok from the fires? Scary! I use to live down off Pierpont in Ventura. I really loved Ventura.
BTW I'm trying to talk a good friend and WAL member M_Savage that he needs this! I'll keep working on him!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

I really would love to jump in this deal. Not sure it’s actually a good idea for me though..:(

Top Bottom