Once you get a lift what's the next best thing to get ?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Shocks come part of the package right ?

Lil_Dil

As mentioned, it depends on the kit you get. Good kits will give you the option as to what shocks you want to run with it.

As far as what you should get next goes, I suppose that depends on whether or not you already have bigger tires to go with that lift. If so, I would start looking at things that you NEED such as tow points front and rear and rocker guards.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Ugh, Sorry for the previous post OP, I keep forgetting there are ladies present.... all great advice here... gears, lockers, sliders, skids, winch, bumpers... all depends on what you already have and what your end goals are..... Maybe start a build thread so we can see what you already have and what mods you are considering.

Lil_Dil

Ugh, Sorry for the previous post OP, I keep forgetting there are ladies present.... all great advice here... gears, lockers, sliders, skids, winch, bumpers... all depends on what you already have and what your end goals are..... Maybe start a build thread so we can see what you already have and what mods you are considering.
It's okay. I'm a Jeep girl. I think I can handle the way you talk. But I have a 3" lift with 35" tires

Lil_Dil

Top Bottom