RK 3.5" lift Help

Jeeper_2010

I've been running a TF performance leveling kit and 35" BFGs for about a year now. I've pieced together a RK lift from forum members minus a few items I bought from Northridge to finish out everything.

I changed the springs out myself on the leveling kit, so that's pretty straight forward. I'm wondering how to setup all this adjustable stuff: 4 front control arms, rear lca, track bars, and even my end links are adjustable. Is there any set numbers for these or do you just have to play with them?

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Jeeper_2010 said:
I've been running a TF performance leveling kit and 35" BFGs for about a year now. I've pieced together a RK lift from forum members minus a few items I bought from Northridge to finish out everything.

I changed the springs out myself on the leveling kit, so that's pretty straight forward. I'm wondering how to setup all this adjustable stuff: 4 front control arms, rear lca, track bars, and even my end links are adjustable. Is there any set numbers for these or do you just have to play with them?

I know way of life has a lot of write ups on this that should really help you. But your lower front should place the axel so your springs are straight up and down and your uppers to set your caster. If you have a stock axel it should be around 4 to 4.2 degrees. Your track bars are used to center your axels from left to right. Read his write ups, that will help you a lot.

Jeeper_2010

Yeah, I read the TF install last night. He added a little to each arm over stock as a starting point. I guess I'll do the same and go from there.

jeffj

Caught the Bug
Man I have helped install two of the 3.5inch x-factor lift, if you have any specific questions just PM me and I would be glad to help out.

warthog

There are specific lengths. It's on the instal instructions. I'm sure your sales rep from north ridge would be happy to send it to you. If not pm me. I have the directions from my 3.5" max travel with the lengths.

Paws

Yeah I have the 3.5 Max travel kit too going on next weekend.

RK has install directions on their site under the specific kit.

If you need help or anything PM me.

Cheers and good luck.

Jeeper_2010

I just found them. I've been worried about getting all the arms the right length. Every part I have is adjustable except the springs. I just hope I've got all my parts.

Paws

Nice I finished mine up today too. I have a bit of flighty steering but hope that's resolved when i take it in for an alignment tomorrow.

Top Bottom