Car seats

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I had mine behind the passenger due to ease. Having it in the middle was a little more difficult in a lifted jeep. Although like the previous poster it will be more uncomfortable for the passenger because the seat will be moved up a bit.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
When I only had one daughter. She was rear facing on passenger side since I’m 6’3”. Now she’s forward facing and sits behind me. And the 10m old is on passenger side. Middle never felt secure brought with how the car seat sat off the edge.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
My youngest is in a full car seat, middle, facing forward, latched at bottom each side, and latched over the back seat to the hook facing the cargo area.... oldest is in a booster on either side....

When offroad, they take turns driving and I drink beer in the back seat. (Just Kidding).

Great Pumkin

I have 3 kids still in boosters/car seats. We do the smallest guy with the big car seat in the middle and a booster on each side. Works good just a little bit of a reach to buckle in the middle seat

2012 Sahara

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I put my son in the middle with his rear facing seat when he moves to a foreword facing see I while keep him in the middle I feel the middle seat is the safest.

Bear_JT

Hooked
I put my oldest in her booster seat behind me and my 15 month old rides forward facing in the rear passenger side. It makes it easier to see and reach the little one across from me in the driver seat.

Top Bottom