Project-JK.com Decals

DCR JEEP

When is project jk going to come out with more windshield decals. Every time I try to order one it says out of stock! Same with the shirts too!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
When is project jk going to come out with more windshield decals. Every time I try to order one it says out of stock! Same with the shirts too!

I believe they have been replaced with Wayalife Decals. I could be wrong. You should get a Wayalife banner...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361661926.027100.jpg

DCR JEEP

That looks good on your jeep! I tried looking into those too, a silver one like that but it's out of stock too. Guess I'll just have to wait till they start making them again.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That looks good on your jeep! I tried looking into those too, a silver one like that but it's out of stock too. Guess I'll just have to wait till they start making them again.

Thank you. You've really got to be in it check the website daily to see when they are in stock they sell out fast! I just got it two weeks ago.

Millertime

JK Decal

Im looking for the Silver JK decals and have come up empty does anyone know when ProjectJk will restock the decals?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I do apologize for not responding to this thread sooner. We have been ordering more and more WAYALIFE decals but they really have been flying off the shelf. We should have a bunch more in stock in about a week. Please check back at that time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Does that include the Texas JK stickers? They aren't even listed on the site anymore.

We've been debating whether or not keep producing area specific decals. We may still for the JK logo but, none are available at this time. Sorry.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
As I mentioned before, I do think its a good idea to keep the WAL decals just that. I have the JK-Forum brand 4 corners decal, but I really like the idea of just staying with the WAL decal as is.

Paratroopers stay up longer!

MTG

Caught the Bug
We've been debating whether or not keep producing area specific decals. We may still for the JK logo but, none are available at this time. Sorry.

Crap! I was just about order a new Nevada JK sticker so I could change its location.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As I mentioned before, I do think its a good idea to keep the WAL decals just that. I have the JK-Forum brand 4 corners decal, but I really like the idea of just staying with the WAL decal as is.

Paratroopers stay up longer!

We're definitely keeing the WAYALIFE decals as is. We've just been getting so many requests for a few of the area specific JK decals that we may consider it for just a bit longer. We would ultimately like to move away from it altogether though. We're a global family and we'd prefer to keep it that way :yup:

Millertime

Another decal question. On the regular Project JK decals (with the box outline and JK centered when you select USA it's out of stock. Would there be any difference I just selected Canada and had the shipped somewhere else. It appears that the price is only $0.75 difference. Am I right or wrong on this?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Another decal question. On the regular Project JK decals (with the box outline and JK centered when you select USA it's out of stock. Would there be any difference I just selected Canada and had the shipped somewhere else. It appears that the price is only $0.75 difference. Am I right or wrong on this?

If they are out of stock in the USA they are in Canada as well. They ship from Southern California.

Top Bottom