Trump paying for Jeep mods?

MTG

Caught the Bug
A lot of talk about the tax plan lately. I find that most people tune out pretty quickly when it comes to tax discussions. Most people only care about what they have to pay...

...and living in the age we do, it should be no surprise that someone has already created a calculator: http://taxplancalculator.com

So will Trump be paying for your mods or will you be running stock longer?

Ddays

Hooked
Hot Damn, whats ORE's phone number? Looks like I'll finally gain something out of one of these reforms instead of getting the middle finger!

GraniteCrystal

Ooh. Hello XD60. How you doin.

Oh wait, we're buying a house...I have a feeling the Jeep is going to stall out a bit for a few years.

jeffj

Caught the Bug
He's already making it easier to spend money, with the market soring how it is. everything else is a bonus.:clap2:

ChiliDawg

Yeah, who cares if we add another 1.5 trillion to the debt that we’ll be paying for as soon as the cuts expire in a few years as long as we save enough to buy new fender flares today?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Yeah, who cares if we add another 1.5 trillion to the debt that we’ll be paying for as soon as the cuts expire in a few years as long as we save enough to buy new fender flares today?

Just like the last two before him, huh? And no I'm not a Trump fan. They're all whores. :yup:

Jackal01

Then vote for the people that will continue the tax cuts or, in a perfect America, repeal all taxes.

Looks like enough for us to get a powerplant. Better than nothing I suppose.

JKbrick

Just like the last two before him, huh? And no I'm not a Trump fan. They're all whores. :yup:

That is why there will never be term limits, f’ing fossil bastards. I hope the tax cuts pass, I have had to give employees $2.00 and $3.00 an hour raises recently to retain them

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom