WTB RockHard Sport cage - Template needed

NOPULP13

Hey guys, picked up a rockhard sport cage used on marketplace and I need the metal template to drill the holes next to the dash anyone still have theirs? Price shipped to 33414 thanks!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Might have mine at home. Will check when I get off of work. If so you can borrow it.

Gadget

Caught the Bug
I reached out to a vendor I use he told me Rock Hard is a pain to get parts from figured I would try here first

I had a problem with a bumper and called them, my call was returned in the middle of me leaving a voicemail. Only took a couple days to get replacement hardware, very impressed with their customer service. Call them yourself I think you will be pleased with the results.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

NOPULP13

Oh wow! Maybe the vendow I went through had a bad exp with them I will call tomorrow.

I did buy the cage off a buddy who traded in his jeep, do you think they will be helpful still being I am the second owner? I am willing to buy it, I mean It looks like I have all the parts but I might ask to buy a whole new install kit with all the nuts and bolts.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Oh wow! Maybe the vendow I went through had a bad exp with them I will call tomorrow.

I did buy the cage off a buddy who traded in his jeep, do you think they will be helpful still being I am the second owner? I am willing to buy it, I mean It looks like I have all the parts but I might ask to buy a whole new install kit with all the nuts and bolts.

I predict you’ll have a good experience with Rockhard 4x4.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gadget

Caught the Bug

Pretty sure they will treat you as if you are the original buyer.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
I reached out to a vendor I use he told me Rock Hard is a pain to get parts from figured I would try here first

Somebody was bullshitting you. I've ordered a ton of stuff from them. Great service and fast delivery.

Good2Go

You could also make a template pretty easily. You are only looking for the dimensions to drill three holes to match the threaded holes on the vertical pillars for the diver and passenger door frames.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NOPULP13

WOW thanks for all the feedback guys! I reached out to Rockhard turns out they sell the template right on the site I ordered it and was at my house within a day or so! I do not want to bash the vendor who told me otherwise but I feel they were bullshitting me.

Now time for the install! Thanks guys!

Exodus 4x4

WOW thanks for all the feedback guys! I reached out to Rockhard turns out they sell the template right on the site I ordered it and was at my house within a day or so! I do not want to bash the vendor who told me otherwise but I feel they were bullshitting me.

Maybe you should use a better vendor next time[emoji6]

M_Savage

Caught the Bug

Dang. Literally just found my template!! Glad you got one and can install now though. Image1515808509.481568.jpg

Top Bottom