EVO Bolt On Coilover Kit

Slappy32

I finally righted a wrong on my 2014 JKU. I replaced my leaking and useless Metalcloak six pack shocks with the EVO Bolt on Coilover kit. I took one day to do the front and another to do the back and it turned out great. It's a little weird to see all of the sprung weight of the the Jeep supported on the shock mounts instead of the spring perches though! I've got a ProRock 44 Unlimited up front and a ProRock 60 in the back and I know Dynatrac builds them crazy tough. When I had some questions, I was able to reference old posts on this forum, so thanks for being here for me!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to you on your new upgrade! I think you'll be a LOT happier with what you have now :thumb:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I finally righted a wrong on my 2014 JKU. I replaced my leaking and useless Metalcloak six pack shocks with the EVO Bolt on Coilover kit. I took one day to do the front and another to do the back and it turned out great. It's a little weird to see all of the sprung weight of the the Jeep supported on the shock mounts instead of the spring perches though! I've got a ProRock 44 Unlimited up front and a ProRock 60 in the back and I know Dynatrac builds them crazy tough. When I had some questions, I was able to reference old posts on this forum, so thanks for being here for me!

Sucks that you didn’t ask around here, before you bought those Metalcloak shocks.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Leaking Metalcloak 6pk shocks, shocker! Seriously though, congrats on the bolt ons. Interested to hear your thoughts after you’ve had them for a while. For me it was leaps and bounds better than the RK lift i was running right before.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheGrendel

:worthless:

those 6 pack shocks have awesome amounts of travel. it's just too bad they don't hold up. case over complicating a piece of equipment.

congrats on the coilovers.

Benito

Caught the Bug
:worthless:

those 6 pack shocks have awesome amounts of travel. it's just too bad they don't hold up. case over complicating a piece of equipment.

congrats on the coilovers.

They colapse a whole bunch, which allows for shock travel, but once you put them on the Jeep the bump stops limit travel and you end up with the same amount of travel as a traditional shock. gimmick and over marketed shitty shock.

Top Bottom