Trails on California!!

Lil_Dil

Hi I'm looking for some good trail to off road with plenty of mud in cali. So far all I have is trabuco canyon

Lil_Dil

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Have you tried the “Mini Rubicon” at Holy Jim? No mud unless e get a ton of rain but a pretty challenging section of rocks. Azusa OHV Park is known for its mud and isn’t too far from Trabuco Canyon.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Azusa OHV Park has a mud pit. Always a good show. Last time I was there, a guy with a nice lifted F350 crew cab on Fuel 20s was stuck up to his door sills. A bunch of us watched in amusement as no less than four other guys hooked him up with their winches to try to pull him out. No one thought of using a snatch block. They eventually got him out, but a couple of the winches were smoking by the end of it. Good times.

black pearl

Hooked
Azusa OHV Park has a mud pit. Always a good show. Last time I was there, a guy with a nice lifted F350 crew cab on Fuel 20s was stuck up to his door sills. A bunch of us watched in amusement as no less than four other guys hooked him up with their winches to try to pull him out. No one thought of using a snatch block. They eventually got him out, but a couple of the winches were smoking by the end of it. Good times.

Watching people stuck is always a good time. [emoji23] I see it in front of my house every winter. Most people don't know not to pull off the side of back country roads in the middle of winter. I'm usually pull them all out, but with the strap still hooked to their vehicle. I'll hand them a shovel and tell them to fix the ruts they have created [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lil_Dil

Damn that's crazy. I don't wanna get stuck. But that's awesome

Lil_Dil

Thunder

I love Big Bear in the snow. I've been waiting all summer for it.
Hope it comes soon. Look for Polique Canyon Rd. North side of the lake between the Discovery Center and Fawnskin. It's open during winter.
It goes back towards Holcomb Valley Campground. Lots of trails back in there.

Top Bottom