Heater core

Horris

Is there an easy way to get at the heater core my wife's 2013 jeep Jk has a tiny pin hole I just don't want to rip the whole dash out to get to it any ideas or suggestions

RedRocker

Is there an easy way to get at the heater core my wife's 2013 jeep Jk has a tiny pin hole I just don't want to rip the whole dash out to get to it any ideas or suggestions

No.

To get to the heater core the entire dash needs to be removed. Great design huh?

Horris

Thanks for the answers to this question about the heater core the research I have done said the same thing what a bummer[emoji35]

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks for the answers to this question about the heater core the research I have done said the same thing what a bummer[emoji35]

Mine's been leaking slowly for about 2 years, I just keep coolant full. The coolant maybe drops an inch every 2 months or so.

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
I used Prestone Flush and Clean and reversed the heater hoses just above the cylinder head. One is not long enough to swap so I used a 5/8” brass hose coupler with about 2” of heater hose added to the line. It worked almost instantly and I drove it for 2 days this way for good measure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom