Fuck your Jeep wave WAYALIFE. You guys are dicks.

Boomstick

LOSER
I’ve been a member here for a couple of months, just lurking around reading posts....I’ve come to the conclusion that there are folks on here who go out of there way to be assholes and that the moderators/admin encourage it and even partake in it. Jeep wave? Fuck your Jeep wave WAYALIFE. You guys are dicks. To the op, good luck with your Jeep, I hope it continues to remind you of fond memories and helps you create new ones.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Moved from here: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/50257-Someone-help!-Semi-urgent

Last edited by a moderator:

WJCO

Meme King
:cheesy: Took you a couple months to verbalize your feelings even though you apparently don't like it here, yet you still continue to be here? :doh: What a first post :grayno:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve been a member here for a couple of months, just lurking around reading posts....I’ve come to the conclusion that there are folks on here who go out of there way to be assholes and that the moderators/admin encourage it and even partake in it. Jeep wave? Fuck your Jeep wave WAYALIFE. You guys are dicks. To the op, good luck with your Jeep, I hope it continues to remind you of fond memories and helps you create new ones.

I've owned this domain for almost 20 years now, I've written all kinds of write-ups and have helped where I could... I've come to the conclusion that there are folks who just come on here to be assholes and that their cowardly buddies on other forums encourage it from afar but some do partake in it too. Yeah, I'll still give you a big Jeep wave even though yours will be a one fingered one. It is nice to see guys like you leading by example though - you know, instead of self-righteously preaching at others. To you, I wish you a very Merry Christmas :cool:

Vinnielax

Poopstick, did you enjoy pushing the submit reply button while simultaneously dropping a load in the outhouse you live in?

Ddays

Hooked

Hey, if you don't mind PM me your address so I can send you your shirt!

PS: Who is the OP you're referring to you dick with ears?

Dickhead+t+shirt_fa2bb1_3916517.jpg

Last edited:

farrier

i finally got here before the stupid had run out

Attachments

• 1937483_371280369694569_8972702683249832456_n.jpg
    1937483_371280369694569_8972702683249832456_n.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 328

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug

Moved from here: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/50257-Someone-help!-Semi-urgent

WTF.... seriously, this is what you decide to do for the first post?!?! Your going out of your way to do the exact same thing your chastising others for!

I am in agreeance with Eddie..... Merry Christmas and I'll still give you a Jeep wave because that's what polite and courteous people do. And I have a much more likelihood than most of seeing you because we're in the same state!

I stop all the time and help anyone but if I knew who you were I would pass by you smiling and waving. You're giving people from the Midwest a bad rap because you want to be a dick.

There are people on here who go out of their way to be dicks and assholes sometimes... but they've also been here the longest. And if that's what they want to do with their free time then let them. You have the choice to turn around and leave the Forum. If you were in person and you didn't like something someone was saying you would turn around and walk the other way I would hope. So please make your exit a quick one.

I hope we never cross paths because I Can Only Imagine you're just as pleasant in person as you are here.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom