New WAYALIFE discounts coming!

Exodus 4x4

Hey everyone,

Thanks to your support over the last couple of months we will be announcing special WAYALIFE member only discounts on almost all EVO and Dynatrac products. Some things like King shocks and the Hardcore packages don’t allow enough margin to discount, but most other parts do. We are in the final stages of finishing up the retail side of our website to include a ton more products than we had originally anticipated, and once that is done we will provide more details on the discounts. As more products are bought from other mfg’s and move us into better pricing tiers, we will pass those savings on to you guys.

In addition to that, we will also be providing full axle builds for both front and rear axles (rear core required) to make axle swaps with regears even easier for you.

If you happen to have any ideas or products you’d like to see available from us, please let me know. Just keep in mind when suggesting products to us, we strive to keep American money in America companies.

Thanks again to everyone for supporting us and making it possible to pass those savings back to you guys!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Awesome! Thank you. We may be regearing our JK soon. Any suggestions or deals on gears and install kits? 30/44.

Exodus 4x4

Awesome! Thank you. We may be regearing our JK soon. Any suggestions or deals on gears and install kits? 30/44.

Man, I always try and tell people to bite the bullet and lock that rear and upgrade to 35 spline when they do it. The cost of those parts is basically equal to the cost of a re-gear if you decide to do it down the road.

I stock Revolution gears and install kits so if and when you decide to do it let me know and I’ll make you deal on that to. I also keep a couple of D30 carriers in stock in case you have 3.21’s.

Exodus 4x4

Awesome thank you! I might have to go ahead with some things I’ve been holding out on.

That's fantastic! Thanks Bubba!

So cool. This is something I can supprt

Awesome. Thanks, Bubba!

Wow just when I though Wayalife couldn't get any cooler you go and pull a stunt like this. Congrats on the new endeavor!

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you for your support and member discounts

Absolutely guys. The thanks goes to everyone that has been helping us get there and most of that has come from Wayalife. There’s no reason why we shouldn’t be giving it back where it counts.

We also didn’t push Black Friday stuff real hard because our website wasn’t prepared for it. Instead we decided to hold off and do a tax return sale instead. Be on the lookout for that sometime in February when we return from King of the Hammers.

WJCO

Meme King
Man, I always try and tell people to bite the bullet and lock that rear and upgrade to 35 spline when they do it. The cost of those parts is basically equal to the cost of a re-gear if you decide to do it down the road.

I stock Revolution gears and install kits so if and when you decide to do it let me know and I’ll make you deal on that to. I also keep a couple of D30 carriers in stock in case you have 3.21’s.

Knowing the terrain my wife is comfortable with, this Jeep won't exceed 35s nor will need a locker. It's a street jeep. I'll contact you when we're ready. Well likely do 4.88s.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Perfect timing! I was on your site this morning and almost pulled the trigger on a EVO LA kit. Do you know when the discount might be coming? I’m hoping to do the install the week of January 8th, so I need to order it soon.

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Thanks for supporting the forum and looking out for the members. Can't wait to order my next upgrade through you.

Top Bottom