I sell Jeeps for the American working man because that’s who I am and that’s who I care about

jeeper52

LOSER
I sell Jeeps for the American working man because that’s who I am and that’s who I care about

Jeep Rubicon hard rock with 6000 miles with heated leather seats navigation and anniversary hood
Full build done at Dakota customs in 2016
Dakota customs 6.4 hemi conversion kit with new crate engine and aluminum radiator
Custom exhaust
Custom headers (sounds amazing)
Mishimoto psc cooler
Genesis dual battery system with dual yellow top optimas
Ultimate Dana 60 axles front and rear, full float,4:88 gears and Eaton E lockers
Tom woods 1350 drive shafts
Synergy steering components and steering box support
Psc hydraulic steering
Genright Elite suspension with king 14” 2.5 coilovers on all four corners with king hydraulic bump stops
Genright double triangulated 4 link rear
Genright 3 link front
Genright rear fuel cell
Genright flat belly skid, only kit on the market that offers a true flat belly skid with this much clearance
5 Toyo 40” tires
5 full Hutchinson bead locks
Poison spyder brawler front bumper
Poison spyder rock brawler rear bumper
Poison spyder flat fenders
Poison spyder brawler rockers
Poison spyder corners
Poison spyder pillar armor
Poison spyder light bar brackets
Warn 9500 wireless winch
Truck light led head lights (heated)
Rigid 50” e series light bar
Rigid double dually windshield lights
Rigid 10”e series light bar above winch
Rigid duallys mounted in front bumper
Rigid dually back up lights
6 station s pod
Front and rear Currie anti rock sway bars
Arb fridge
Arb sliding shelf for fridge
Evo fold down shelf on tailgate

All parts were professionally installed and painted to match with less than 4K miles. This jeep is amazing and basically brand new. No trades at this time. Having trouble uploading pics so I can text or email more if you want. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• 82DFE5CF-36C4-4794-BA0A-A72C7D563156.jpg
    82DFE5CF-36C4-4794-BA0A-A72C7D563156.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 933
  • 0441CAC9-D194-4A66-B3EF-1B9DE8025C84.jpg
    0441CAC9-D194-4A66-B3EF-1B9DE8025C84.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 938
  • 8BA02CAE-F1CE-4427-A0FE-7E17F3E287AF.jpg
    8BA02CAE-F1CE-4427-A0FE-7E17F3E287AF.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 956
  • 3A46AB82-9FD2-4BCE-911D-C64C9552633C.jpg
    3A46AB82-9FD2-4BCE-911D-C64C9552633C.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 990
  • 3003C83B-F3BD-4A79-9DDD-23BF8ADC0728.jpg
    3003C83B-F3BD-4A79-9DDD-23BF8ADC0728.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,014

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Would you like me to move all your for sale threads for random jeeps into one thread or would you like to stop posting them? Your decision but those are the two options.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Man you are one bitch lol. Gotta have little man syndrome or some shit:thinking:

Me? :cheesy: you’re the dumbass who keeps posting all these Jeeps with some bullshit reasons for selling. You were either the popular kid in school who now is living a shitty life and trying to fit in with the cool kids to keep your wife from leaving you and taking the last of what you have. Or, you are the loser you come across as and are trying to fit in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeper52

LOSER
Me? :cheesy: you’re the dumbass who keeps posting all these Jeeps with some bullshit reasons for selling. You were either the popular kid in school who now is living a shitty life and trying to fit in with the cool kids to keep your wife from leaving you and taking the last of what you have. Or, you are the loser you come across as and are trying to fit in.

Haha so I’m the loser because I’m posting a badass jeep for sale? No I think your the loser who has absolutely nothing better to do than troll around on here giving people shit. I mean seriously you have both Better to do than monitor this site 24/7?? It took you within 5 minutes to post something on every time I did. Pretty sure you are the loser who takes his frustrations out being a internet badass. Get a life bud

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Haha so I’m the looser because I’m posting a badass jeep for sale? No I think your the looser who has absolutely nothing better to do than troll around on here giving people shit. I mean seriously you have both Better to do than monitor this site 24/7?? It took you within 5 minutes to post something on every time I did. Pretty sure you are the looser who takes his frustrations out being a internet badass. Get a life bud

Loser... looser is like your moms vagina

longarmwj

Full custom 500HP jeep Rubicon Hemi

Haha so I’m the looser because I’m posting a badass jeep for sale? No I think your the looser who has absolutely nothing better to do than troll around on here giving people shit. I mean seriously you have both Better to do than monitor this site 24/7?? It took you within 5 minutes to post something on every time I did. Pretty sure you are the looser who takes his frustrations out being a internet badass. Get a life bud

Loser. It’s spelled LOSER. Looser means looser then tight....as in “the knot is loose”

But even still your statement is wrong. I’m sure you are much much looser than most here...

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It’s not a badass jeep. It’s a piece of shit with shitty parts. Dakota customs motor swap? Was it them or was it one of the other three names they have been registered as when they fuck people over? UD60’s? No need to say anything on those. Tom woods shafts? How many u joints have been replaced?

You’re here to sell Jeeps only. That’s it. Nobody buys and sells this many custom Jeeps. If anyone is the troll it’s you.

Top Bottom