Rubicon Rock Rails

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I hate to say it but you won't be getting any takers on here especially at that price. Sorry.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I ended up doing pretty well with mine, I traded them for a powder coat job... The powdercoater had a Jeep and wanted some rock rails!!!

powrsurg

Actually I was very active when WAYALIFE owned the other site. Clearly some kind of shit when down and now everyone is here. So yes, I’m new to this site but not to wranglers. I also sold the rock rails off my old 2012 Rubi for 300 back in the day. Sorry this post completely ruined your night.

Firstly, you're only at 19 posts in the past 10 years. Secondly, those aren't worth more than $100.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Isn’t the Hard Rock rail just a Rubicon Rail with a tube welded to it? Same weak body mount attachment but with more leverage to bend?

14JK-U

So I'm gonna add my thoughts to this, mopar rails need to be trimmed down in order to run 35s or bigger tires. These don't look like they can be trimmed because of the side rail and the weld points. I don't have a set so they may fit but from the pictures I've seen it doesn't look like it. Your customer base for off loading these is more than likely the weekend warrior that won't be going larger than 33s, and I'd be willing to bet the person who does end up buying these from you won't give you more than 250 (I personally wouldn't do more than 100 but that's me) and the jeep they get bolted onto will probably be a sport since there's two types of Sahara owners (mall crawling daily driven comfort jeeps for soccer mom's (Just an analogy) and those looking to modify that wanted certain comforts a sport doesn't offer). Rubicon owners will already have a set from the factory so that markets dead to you. But sport owners don't have any protection and most that play off road want some sort of protection. Good luck with your sale

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Actually I was very active when WAYALIFE owned the other site. Clearly some kind of shit when down and now everyone is here. So yes, I’m new to this site but not to wranglers. I also sold the rock rails off my old 2012 Rubi for 300 back in the day. Sorry this post completely ruined your night.

I gave mine away, for free, twice. And no “shit went down”. Eddie and Cindy sold the other site. Now they have this one (and a few others). Nothing more, nothing less.

Top Bottom