What did you get your wife?!

Oreo_penguin536

Some of us are married here or damn close and I’m curious. What all did you get your wife for Xmas?!

I got mine a 3”x30’ strap, D shackles and a collapsible shovel. (No pics yet because they are all wrapped up)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Paws

I got her an iMac fully loaded. Not the Pro.
She is still using her 2008 iMac so it’s about time.

27inch 5k display, 4.2 quad core proc, 32 gig of memory, 8 gig vid, 500g ssd.

This should last her another 10 years I hope.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I refuse to conform to societies rules of buying gifts.... Just to make money for big box stores!!! More importantly I have a list of Jeep Parts I need to buy!!! Don’t tell me what to do Mr. Santa Claus!!!! (I got her a Diamond Neckless)

MTG

Caught the Bug
Our gift giving goes in spurts. Some years we get each other things, other years we skip it, as we really have everything we need and generally buy whatever we want. We took the family to Disneyland a couple weeks ago and decided that was plenty.*

*I’ll also be stuffing the annual bonus money into our investment accounts. ;)

GraniteCrystal

I would give my left nut for her to just say Yes.

Ever wonder why it's always the left nut to get offended up first?
You got a Saint Bernard too?

Haha this is bear/Marilyn View attachment 287321

Sweet dog. Can't wait to get one some day. Wanted one 6 years ago but apartment had a weight limit on dogs so we got another Golden Retriever. Now that we are in a house, looking forward to trying a new breed for the next one and Saints and Danes are at the top.

PATRIOTKJM

Ever wonder why it's always the left nut to get offended up first?

Sweet dog. Can't wait to get one some day. Wanted one 6 years ago but apartment had a weight limit on dogs so we got another Golden Retriever. Now that we are in a house, looking forward to trying a new breed for the next one and Saints and Danes are at the top.

Cause most people are right handed

Top Bottom