NEW VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-2]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
For years and years, the heart and soul of Jeep would take a week off of work, during the Month of May and spend it vacationing out in Moab. It was a chance for them to bring out their own personal Jeeps, just for fun and wheel them off the clock with family and friends. Unfortunately, this tradition was shelved for the better part of 10 years but thanks to our good friend Jim Repp, the Vehicle Development Manager for Wrangler, it was brought back to life in 2017. As luck would have it, Cindy and I were invited to join them and in this second installment of our 2 Part video series, you'll get to see all the fun we had running the Moab Rim and Cliffhanger trails!

Cindy and I will be ramping up the amount of videos we post in the year to come and if you don't want to miss out on them, be sure to click on the link below and "SUBSCRIBE" to our YouTube Channel NOW!

SUBSCRIBE TO WAYALIFE YOUTUBE

You NEED to make sure to CLICK ON THE BELL
20171224114525-641c87e1.jpg
next to the subscribe link to get email notifications when NEW videos of ours are posted!

naysjp

I am at home with the flu. Just what I need along with my graham crackers and applesauce. Finally about to eat my first meal in 3 days. Still too sick to be around family. :(

IMG_6880.JPG Seems like an appropriate thing to do later on. WAL epic trex and American Honey go hand in hand. I look forward to these videos and constantly revisit old ones.
Perfect way to spend Christmas Eve.

Trail JK

Oh man! That was EPIC! You guys are amazing! So fun to watch! Brings back great memories of being on the trail in Moab. There really is no other place like Moab. Thank you for taking us along your journey. Felt like we were right there with you guys! Fanatic job!

I’m totally in love with Jim Rip’s CJ7. [emoji7]. That Jeep is gorgeous!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
NEW VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-2]

Really amazing what a stock Jeep and old iron can do!! (My Oldest son: “Isn’t that the Jeep from Offroad Expo....Is that a girl driving?... Me: Yeah...She’s Awesome!) Great series!! Going to watch it again later...[emoji1360]

Judesign

Caught the Bug
What an EPIC trip! Really appreciate the work you guys do on these videos. Cliffhanger is always fun to watch. I can’t get enough of that cj7. And the guy with the silver lj made me clinch up a few times lol. Looking forward to what Cindy and you do with 2018!

BamBamDeer

Wow! You guys have done it again. Tnx for the Christmas Present...it was a nice break from wrapping presents.

Cliffhanger is definitely on my Bucket List. You guys sure know how to feed the fire!

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

GaPanda

Thanks for the video "gift".

Perfect to watch while wrenching on the new JEEP addition ( inherited from a family member ).

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

sparkie2413

The video quality is amazing! Beautiful area to explore.

Looks like you all had a blast. I really enjoyed watching this video. Looking forward to future videos. Keep up the great work.

I was certainly impressed to see some of the lighter equipped jeeps making it through some of those obstacles.

Cheers...

antigravitytea

Was just there in October

Moab is such a great place to visit, especially in a jeep. My last trip I flew out and had to ride into the Needles sitting in a land cruiser. Ugh. Next time I go, I'm taking my jku.

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Just finished watching part 2. So well done. Love all the stories weaved in about people’s passion for the Jeep brand. Makes me wish I had gotten started sooner. Awesome

Top Bottom