Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: NEW VIDEO : HEART & SOUL - A Moab Vacation with the Engineers from Jeep [Part-2]

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
    For years and years, the heart and soul of Jeep would take a week off of work, during the Month of May and spend it vacationing out in Moab. It was a chance for them to bring out their own personal Jeeps, just for fun and wheel them off the clock with family and friends. Unfortunately, this tradition was shelved for the better part of 10 years but thanks to our good friend Jim Repp, the Vehicle Development Manager for Wrangler, it was brought back to life in 2017. As luck would have it, Cindy and I were invited to join them and in this second installment of our 2 Part video series, you'll get to see all the fun we had running the Moab Rim and Cliffhanger trails!

Wish I didn't live on the opposite side of the country

Knows a Thing or Two Snboarder113's Avatar
    Always fun to watch the videos, those stockish jeeps handled that surprisingly well. Anyone notice anything missing from the Superwinch Jeep or is it just me? lol

Been a busy last couple of weeks and just now started catching up on the posts here. Didn't realize there were so many

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Can't wait to watch this - I'm waiting for it to slow down some so I can watch on on our TV and enjoy this on a big screen!
    We hope that you enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by RedRocker View Post
    another great video. Thanks!
    You're welcome, we're so glad that you liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slimebones View Post
    Awesome as always. Perfect timing for the release.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SJCJK View Post
    Thanks for posting! Amazingly beautiful. My palms were sweaty tho with that CLIFF.
    LOL!! Cliffhanger definitely isn't for the faint of heart.

Quote Originally Posted by pop2tu View Post
    Love this video. Great to see what a jeep in stock configuration can do. Thank you Eddie and Cindy for sharing
    It is great isn't it. Gotta love what a stock Jeep can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    Video is great. Eddie did you and Cindy both wheel before you met? Rubi cat looks awesome, also really like the silver TJ with the maple leaf.
    Actually, no. If you can believe it, Cindy knew nothing about wheeling when we first met.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_JK_Houston_711 View Post
    Awesome video as always! That Canadian LJ is a mad man out there! Iím absolutely stunned that he didnít flop at all during parts 1 or 2 lol
    Aleksander was giving it hell for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Stomper Herb 74 View Post
    Love the video! Great series. Loved the old mixed with new Jeeps tackled the trails and the scenery was epic.
    Thank you, we're so glad you enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by naysjp View Post
    Interviews are a part of storytelling! I like to hear the inteviews on how the guy purchased his first Jeep at 15 yo (I believe). Anyone can just splice together footage but there needs to be the storytelling, the narrative of why this trip is so special/important. Videos like make you go from having a Jeep "because it's nice to have a convertible" to actually planning some of these trips and visiting these hard to reach places.
    So glad that you enjoyed the interviews

Quote Originally Posted by Maineiac View Post
    Ok I had to watch it again.. awesome video, I hope I can find a Moab in Maine
    Don't know if you can find anything quite like Moab in your neck of the woods but I do hear there are some nice places to explore just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by mauijim View Post
    It was great seeing all the 2 door Jeeps and yet another amazing video. Had to watch it twice. One day Iíll be ready and Iíll make it to Moab. Iím a day late but Merry Christmas and have a great and Happy New Year
    It sure was nice to see 2-doors out there for sure. Glad to hear you enjoyed it enough to watch again too

Quote Originally Posted by Weebz View Post
    Thanks guys. What a thrill to see your playgrounds at west and all the years come together like that. Will be a definite frequent watch for me.
    Glad you enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by SubzArtz View Post
    Always enjoy the vids Eddie. Instead of music in the garage while tinkering around or working on the Jeep, Iíll have WAYALIFE vids going on the tv.

Love seeining the stock LJís, & that stock yellow TJ!!! Some of my fondest memories of off-roading are when my Jeeps were stock or a BB & 31ís. Great job, and Happy Holidays!
    LOL!! That's awesome. The stock rigs were way fun to wheel with.

Quote Originally Posted by OutlawJoeyWales View Post
    Great video. Thanks.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 JKU CANADA View Post
    Great video as always. Thanks for your work Eddie and Cindy. I liked how the Canadian jeep saved himself from that roll .
    LOL!! Believe me, it was epic to see in person and we were afraid it wouldn't show as well on camera

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    Super impressed with the stock iron and the drivers. Most excellent video. Again!!
    Crazy cool for sure. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DannyD View Post
    Love the video as always, couldn't take my eyes off that YJ
    LOL!! No lie, that YJ was super badass

Quote Originally Posted by Saharaunlmtd View Post
    Awesome video. Really appreciate that you put it all together. Itís impressive to see what stock-ish Jeepís can do.
    Thank you and yes, it really is awesome to see what a stock or stockish Jeep can really do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhampson3 View Post
    Its super cool to see that the jeep engineers are into wheelin' like we are. It would be very interesting to hang out with them and hear their stories about development successes and ideas that never made it to market. Thanks for the video.
    Oh man, the stories they have to tell is awesome! Someone really should write a book about their experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyFtW View Post
    What a great introduction to the JWoL! Thanks for the videos!
    So glad to hear you liked it and it's good to have you here!

Quote Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
    Wish I didn't live on the opposite side of the country
    Well, I think making the trip out to a place like Moab is all part of the experience

Quote Originally Posted by Snboarder113 View Post
    Always fun to watch the videos, those stockish jeeps handled that surprisingly well. Anyone notice anything missing from the Superwinch Jeep or is it just me? lol
    LOL!! The Superwinch Jeep was a rental but yes, it was ironic to see.

Congrats sir Phoenix!! Welcome to the club!
    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Eddie, in order of the videos which trails did you hit? This is a great series, just love it. Iíve watched it everyday for the last 8 days.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    Eddie, in order of the videos which trails did you hit? This is a great series, just love it. Iíve watched it everyday for the last 8 days.
    In part 1, we ran Poison Spider Mesa and Metal Masher. In part 2, we ran Moab Rim and Cliffhanger. We had actually run Hell's Revenge as well but it was raining the whole time and weren't able to get much footage from it.

Thanks Eddie!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314