Eddie and Cindy serious question.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I love the videos and soundtracks you guys produce. Just everything so put together. I would like to know if you guys ever have any intention of putting your videos on dvd and/or soundtracks of the songs as well. I actually like the editing of the songs on your videos better that the original from the artist. Your teasers like "Summertime Snow Wheelin", "JKX", well actually all of them are just sweet and I can't get enough. I would be willing to purchase them as well several other members. If you decide to do this I would like to be the first member to purchase them.:thumb:

FrankenJeeper

I would also be interested in purchasing some DVD's of y'all's films!

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Yup I would love to have them on a DVD or a Bly ray for the high definition. That would be awesome. Maybe a gift pack with a set if WOL shot glasses :)

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
i also would like the videos on DVD. Unfortunately I am in Germany and some of the videos are blocked because of the music content.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Hmm, I have access to Youtube. But you got a good idea going hear, put together a nice lil package, dvd/blu ray, a shirt and a pair shot glasses.. Yup, I would purchase a pack. I love off road dvds, especially because they show behind the scenes stuff that youtube doesnt show.

Paratroopers stay up longer!

StrizzyChris

My guess as to why they aren't selling them would be the cost of licensing the music for use in their videos and making a profit directly from the video itself. :thinking:

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

Top Bottom