Adjustable Control Arms

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
If you go with core 4x4 you have to request JJ on both ends. They only come with JJ on the adjusting end.

RedRocker

I went with Metalcloak because I didn't want the feel of Jonny Joints. If you're OK with Jonny Joints then I'd recommend Synergy.

Ddays

Hooked
Core 4x4, evo, Currie, and if you live in a dry place I’d say rock krawler.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm not gonna say no way to the RK suggestion because I ran them for a couple years, but they are a stone cold bitch to get the joints tightened and on straight.
But a pic is worth a thousand words: here's a comparison of a Currie JJ on my new arms and a RK joint. Unless there's some reason you wouldn't want the strongest joint out there. :idontknow:

Rk vs JJ.jpg

Rv vs JJ 2.jpg

The BAD Influence

Core 4x4 tier lll came with JJ on both ends. Didn't have to ask or specify. Also, they do offer a tier lV option if you call directly, but the IIIs are beafy as hell.

WJCO

Meme King
I've purchased from Core4x4 several times. The Tier 3 arms only have a Johnny Joint on one end. The other end is a rubber style, but still pretty beefy from my experience. They list Tier 4 on their Facebook page (which has JJs on both ends) but not on their website. By contacting them, they will be happy to build the Tier4 arms for you (that was my experience as I just got a Tier 4 track bar from them). Great customer service as well.

Untitled.jpg

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I've purchased from Core4x4 several times. The Tier 3 arms only have a Johnny Joint on one end. The other end is a rubber style, but still pretty beefy from my experience. They list Tier 4 on their Facebook page (which has JJs on both ends) but not on their website. By contacting them, they will be happy to build the Tier4 arms for you (that was my experience as I just got a Tier 4 track bar from them). Great customer service as well.

View attachment 287693
It's $35 per joint in case anyone is wondering.

I personally went with CORE 4x4 per WJCO he seemed to like them and they were a wonderful price. When I got them I was shocked at how big the johnny joints are! They were super easy to install and I have no complaints about them so far!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Great information here, was wondering which ones work good, and heard good things about Johnny joints.

Top Bottom