Advice

I have an 08 JKU-X with approximately 103k miles on it (I've been it's only owner). I was looking to upgrade to a JLU R in about 1-2 yrs, so didn't want to put too much money into mods/lift. However, last EJS I won a $250 Synergy gift certificate which expires this April and so I have considered some mods/lift. Needless to say I have to use the Synergy gift certificate so was looking for some recommendations/ advice from the group. Also, I have been looking hard at the Ranch Sport lift with 9000 shocks ( or even a budget lift). Anyway, sorry for rambling a little bit but would appreciate everyone's opinion. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
Not really sure what you’re asking. Synergy has a lot of stuff. If your gift certificate is going to expire then you should definitely use it. Why throw away free money.

Not really sure what you’re asking. Synergy has a lot of stuff. If your gift certificate is going to expire then you should definitely use it. Why throw away free money.
Wrt the Synergy gift certificate, really just looking for recommendations/ experiences on items from Synergy to consider. I definately plan to use the gift certificate.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Wrt the Synergy gift certificate, really just looking for recommendations/ experiences on items from Synergy to consider. I definately plan to use the gift certificate.

I have had a synergy stage 3 lift for five or so years. It’s been great. Nice ride, springs haven’t sagged. Control arm bushings don’t squeak and none have blown out. Also have a synergy drag link flip kit, a synergy sway bar link disconnect kit, and a sector shaft brace kit. It’s all served me well. The one time I need customer service, they were prompt and helpful. Obviously $250 is not going to buy you a lift kit, but it could go a ways toward something simpler and less expensive, such as a set of adjustable control arms.

I have had a synergy stage 3 lift for five or so years. It’s been great. Nice ride, springs haven’t sagged. Control arm bushings don’t squeak and none have blown out. Also have a synergy drag link flip kit, a synergy sway bar link disconnect kit, and a sector shaft brace kit. It’s all served me well. The one time I need customer service, they were prompt and helpful. Obviously $250 is not going to buy you a lift kit, but it could go a ways toward something simpler and less expensive, such as a set of adjustable control arms.
Thanks for the info. I was considering using the gift cert for their starter system or even the stage 1 2" system and paying the difference. Really, I've been debating between the above and the Rancho sport 2" (and using the gift cert for something else from Synergy).

Top Bottom