I hate ice

BobNH

No it’s okay I just order a smittybut with a stringer

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
That sucjs, glad you are okay. I have been doing a lot of tiptoeing around here myself. NH has this odd opinion that salt will do anything effective at -10. The towns that sand, no worries. The ones that salt have lots of slick and icy spots. Just got back from a 250+ mile trip up around Mt Washington and back.
That sucks. I do have a new bumper with the silver insert you can have if needed. I go up to stowe,VT once a month.

Hopefully to ski? That is one of my favorite ski areas, well back almost 20 years when I went a few times a month. Mad River Glen was my fav, then Jay Peak, and then Stowe. Loved that ravine.

hcgregg3

The jeep can be fixed, glad you're OK! I absolutely hate ice, makes me consider getting some studded tires seeing these pictures. Bob I noticed the same thing about the ice and salting, just moved up to NH from CT in June.

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
That totally sucks. It’s great that you both seem to be okay considering it ended up as a head-on collision :eek:

I hope your insurance covers the repairs and your rig is back on the road as quickly as possible!

wjtstudios

Hooked
It’s like that here in Michigan too. As soon as you get into more rural areas they stop using salt. With these cold temps, salts barely working as it is. Glad you’re ok!

Top Bottom