Just bought my 1st Jeep Wrangler

WranglerWilly83

Hello all! Just bought my first Jeep Wrangler last night and I’m super excited! Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone knows of any cool beginner trails here in the Tampa/St. Pete area that would be awesome! Thanks and look forward to wheelin! IMG_5068.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brennan16

I just bought my first Wrangler about 6 weeks ago. Welcome to the club. Mines an 08 and have plans for upgrades. Years ago I had an 06 Commander.

/ | [____],
1---L-OlllllllO-
()_)()_)----)_)

WranglerWilly83

Thank you everyone! So now I’m wanting to pop the hood and look around, I see my power steering is a tad bit low and so is my coolant. I’m researching online and I need a special coolant ONLY available at the Dealership?? Anyone know of places that sell the OAT Jeep Coolant? Also Who has synthetic ATF +4 for the power steering? Thanks in advance and also thanks for the welcome wishes!

WranglerWilly83

Thank you everyone! So now I’m wanting to pop the hood and look around, I see my power steering is a tad bit low and so is my coolant. I’m researching online and I need a special coolant ONLY available at the Dealership?? Anyone know of places that sell the OAT Jeep Coolant? Also Who has synthetic ATF +4 for the power steering? Thanks in advance and also thanks for the welcome wishes!

I should probably add I am in Tampa, FL. For location purposes if you know of any stores. Thanks

Brennan16

Niiiiiiice!!!! Keep up with me, I’d like to see your progress. I’m going to do the same thing

-Field Vision

Text anytime as I will often forget to check for updates on here. 603-892-5532. The chick and I are also looking for a couple of Cherokees to do some trail/mud upgrades to.

/ | [____],
1---L-OlllllllO-
()_)()_)----)_)

Top Bottom