Happy New Year from Las Vegas!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. Name is Mike and I have a 2014 JKUR that I bought new in 2014 and has been my daily for over 70,000 miles of joy now! I come from the world of sports cars where I was heavily involved in many different forms of sports car racing (road course stuff) for over a decade but this is my first Jeep so I am having a ton of fun learning a new form of driving...off-road! It was the Wayalife YouTube videos that help solidify the decision to get the JK back in 2014 and I have since watched every one for continued inspiration both in development of my off-road bucket list and making my own videos, which is kind of my new retirement hobby after all those years dedicating my free time to sports car racing.

My Jeep remained bone-stock until about a year ago as I was just focusing on learning the art of off-road driving and quite honestly was still having plenty of fun sticking to trails that are stock-capable. Once the factory tires wore out though I didn't want to spend my money on replacing them with another set of the same size so I went with 35s and the modding process has begun to get them to work properly under there. It's still on stock-suspension and a spacer lift, but hopefully for just a few more weeks as I am waiting on the last bits of a 2.5" lift kit that I have been piecing together slowly. Other than that all I have done to it are some skid plates, front & rear bumpers, a winch, and wheels & tires. Then of course a few small things as well like a CB, trimmed fenders, etc but those hardly count.

I look forward to learning a ton about the JKU on here now that I am starting the modding process!

I am from Las Vegas, but here's a photo from a road trip I went on this past November! This is Elbe Hills ORV in Washington which I went to because of a Wayalife video!...

27675472809_c2d4ba9254_b.jpg

Last edited:

black pearl

Hooked
Thanks! Sonoma is one of my favorite places in the world! We just drove through there in November on a road trip and it was heartbreaking to see how much of it was affected by the fires.

It can be a fun little town.
Yeah it devastated large areas of our country side and way too many homes. But it is all nice and green now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom