New to the site!

Khaotic

Hi all from good ole Alabama! I've been watching the wayalife videos ever since I started looking into getting myself a jk. It all started as my first vehicle which was a good ole tj with a little 4 cylinder. Gave it up after senior year for a Tahoe and even though the ride was a world's difference, i didn't have that feeling of "yeah I'm gonna take a left here even though there's clearly not a road" lol and so after searching and searching I stumbled on a barely touched from stock 2009 jku (yes it has the 3.8, don't scold me) and I was hooked. I bought it and have been super happy, it's now got alot more accessories and is slowly becoming a completely new vehicle and I wouldn't have it any other way. So long story short I just wanted to say thank you for being a cool community and inspiring me to one day be able to take her out on some tough trails and do ride alongs. I'm glad I stumbled upon y'all, and look forward to all the help I'm sure I'll be asking for in the forums as the build list grows for my Jeep.! Happy New year and hope 2018 Is a great one for you all!

Top Bottom