Winch fairlead size?

Spazbyt

Hooked
Winch Newb here, sorry. My Evo Pro Series bumper has fair lead holes that measure 12" from center to center but my Warn fair lead is 10" center to center. I don't see specific dimensions called out on a lot of fair leads other then thickness. I have seen a photos of a warn fair lead on a pro series with and without an adapter. What am I missing? Different size fair leads? Fairlead.jpg

boardsurfer

No, there is an adaptor that came with your bumper. Flat rectangle piece with two bolt holes and a kink in the middle.

IMG_20180102_165832.jpg

Spazbyt

Hooked
No, there is an adaptor that came with your bumper. Flat rectangle piece with two bolt holes and a kink in the middle.

View attachment 288346

Thanks! That saved me some time. I installed the bumper over a year ago and recently compiled all my misc hard wear into one box. I would have dug around for a long time before I tried that piece. So do any manufactures make longer fair leads or are Evo’s fairleads just longer?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

boardsurfer

Winches like the Xeon have the spool centered in the construction and others like the Warn 9.5 are off center. The bigger opening in the bumper is to accommodate for that.

Top Bottom