Hello from the North!

hcgregg3

Big wave from up in New Hampshire where we finally had some positive double digits on the thermometer today! I'm a lurker of the site and made an account to share in the Jeep experience and what I've learned over the years!

I also should introduce you to my Jeep! 3.6L 2012 Jeep JK sport re-geared to 4.10 with OME springs and the goodies to make the lift right (TBs, CAs, shocks etc.) Just got finished plastidiping the grill and think it came out pretty decent. Going to try my hand at the wheels next before putting on some spacers and the Wildpeak 285/70/17s that are in the mail to me.

Plastidipgrilltestprofcomplete.jpg

Gucci

Big wave from up in New Hampshire where we finally had some positive double digits on the thermometer today! I'm a lurker of the site and made an account to share in the Jeep experience and what I've learned over the years!

I also should introduce you to my Jeep! 3.6L 2012 Jeep JK sport re-geared to 4.10 with OME springs and the goodies to make the lift right (TBs, CAs, shocks etc.) Just got finished plastidiping the grill and think it came out pretty decent. Going to try my hand at the wheels next before putting on some spacers and the Wildpeak 285/70/17s that are in the mail to me.

View attachment 288487
Hey buddy. New here too. From upstate New York so I feel your pain on that thermometer. [emoji301]

Top Bottom