Unknown Knob

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
Well if your jeep has a 7.3L Powerstroke then it looks like it might have a TS-6 performance chip. An extra 125HP at the turn of a knob. But I’m guessing it’s probably something else. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

14JK-U

That definitely looks aftermarket. But might be easy to figure out, judging by the picture it's located on the upper dash panel, just four 7mm screws and a couple snap plates you can take that entire panel off and see if it's even hooked up to anything. If you've never taken your dash apart it's pretty easy, there's lots of videos how to do it. Only need to take apart drivers side

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app

WranglerWilly83

My Jeep was barely used (15k miles), I appreciate all the jokes lol I just had to ask Cuz I’ve tried everything. I had someone stand outside and see if it’s lights anywhere, I’ve turned the music up to see if it’s a sub I’ve looked around and listened and can’t figure the darn thing out. Thanks everyone tho I’ll just keep on experimenting

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
I would just pull the panel and see if there are wires running to it and Trace them. Chances are somebody just left it there because they didn't want to take it out... I think someone already mentioned a stereo sub knob or something along those lines. Very well could possibly be it.

Or it to be the flux capacitor control knob and now that you've messed with it you've actually gone back in time and just don't know it yet 🤣

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Well if your jeep has a 7.3L Powerstroke then it looks like it might have a TS-6 performance chip. An extra 125HP at the turn of a knob. But I’m guessing it’s probably something else. [emoji23]

That was my exact first thought as well. That's exactly what it looks like.

JKbrick

My Jeep was barely used (15k miles), I appreciate all the jokes lol I just had to ask Cuz I’ve tried everything. I had someone stand outside and see if it’s lights anywhere, I’ve turned the music up to see if it’s a sub I’ve looked around and listened and can’t figure the darn thing out. Thanks everyone tho I’ll just keep on experimenting

That is a great idea tho next time I sell a vehicle I’m just going to install a random knob

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom