Rock color lights?

Oreo_penguin536

I saw a thread on this before but it never answer the question specifically I didn’t think.
What color rock lights would be best? Red doesn’t mess with night vision but would it be better than white or amber? I’m looking to get a set of rock lights like tonight online and want to make the right choice on color

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trail JK

The brightness doesn’t affect vision from the cab at all? I’ve never had them and don’t want the sun to be under me and glaring everywhere lol if that makes sense

I vote white too. Keeping in mind that the rock lights are rarely used unless you do a ton of night runs. They are placed under your jeep and around the tires for when you’re rock crawling so you can see where to place your tires. While trail lights are best in amber and are used so you are visible in dusty conditions such as those today. [emoji4]

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I vote white too. Keeping in mind that the rock lights are rarely used unless you do a ton of night runs. They are placed under your jeep and around the tires for when you’re rock crawling so you can see where to place your tires. While trail lights are best in amber and are used so you are visible in dusty conditions such as those today. [emoji4]

There was dust today?

fiend

Caught the Bug
The sets I have seen are multi colored. You can get them to do a light show synchronized to music from your iPhone. Why not go with that? 🕺🏼

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Mine can either be white or blue. Blue looks nice but white is definitely what you want.

Attachments

• 7DE2BAC7-A81D-404F-AA21-F18B396E7EAD.jpg
    7DE2BAC7-A81D-404F-AA21-F18B396E7EAD.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 77
Top Bottom