Jeep Photo Editing Software / Photography

wschilawski

What is everyone using for photo editing and/or video editing for their Jeeps on the trail and other trips? I'm running a 32-bit version of W7 so some of the Photoshop and Affinity Photo options aren't available (only for 64-bit).

Also, what do you shoot with? I'm running a D3200, recently upgraded from my outdated D80.

1.jpg

Thanks, and Jeep on! :rock::rock::rock:

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
I just use my iPhone 7 to take pics and video. I know the quality isn't quite as good as a camera, but it's good enough for me. I also use an editing app like Snapseed. IMO they turn out pretty good.
FullSizeRender.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sahara_Maverick

I normally only edit my photos for resolution and size (cropping). Therefore, I go with a very light but excellent software for that called Irfanview. It's free but can do a lot of stuff some expensive software do.

As for the photos I use a Pentax K-5 DSLR, a Panasonic Z70 point and shoot, a Samsung S7 cellphone and a Ricoh Theta S for the 360 cool stuff. Recently got a drone to play with aerial photos.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

jamesrw30

I use a Nikon D90 for stills. Usually use Photoshop for editing but currently don't have a machine to put it on since it is downloaded and can't put it on my work machine. As for video, a gopro and windows movie maker. Definitely interested in photo software.

Sent from my VS988 using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverKill

I use Canon 60D, shoot RAW, and usually only edit for size and resolution. I use After Shot, Paint Shop Pro, and Photoshop. Looking at getting a GoPro to mount on dash/rear view mirror to get a view from the front seat and getting a drone for aerial video, sometimes being in the air gives a better advantage. Plus the ability to move around quicker during the action.

Emptybrass

Don’t do photo. Started some videography. Sony A7r2, A6500 both in 4K. Canon m6 and g7xii. Use adobe creative cloud and Final Cut Pro x. Lots of plug ins to help

Top Bottom