[emoji35] [emoji102]

WranglerWilly83

So like the topic says... who has Angry [emoji35] Eyes [emoji102] on their Wrangler? I just bought mine and it came with them. What do you think of the owner if you see those eyes on the lights? This is my first wrangler so I’m just learning the Jeep culture. There’s no bad stigma that comes with the angry eyes right? Just wanna be warned before i see. Maybe that’s why I don’t get the Jeep Wave much? I don’t know!!!?? IMG_5189.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
Not gonna find much love for the angry eyes here. In fact if you do a search I’m sure you’ll find a fair bit of hate. Just check the Kill it with Fire thread

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
I'm sadly going to admit I bought some angry inserts when I first bought my jeep. I ran them for a while but really missed the "jeep" look. Now I cringe every time I see them.

WJCO

Meme King
I think the eyes like that look better than the whole unibrow thing but still not my taste. But if you like it, leave it.

WranglerWilly83

Yes I Def want the “Jeep Look” instead of the angry eyes, I probably will just take them off the first time I add mods. Which my first mods I want is the steel bar brake and front light covers/protectors.

TrailHunter

Hooked
It's a personal thing.... and I personally like mods that 1st serve a Purpose, and 2nd look good..... Angry eyes have Zero Purpose (and look weird). Only an opinion. If you like it, you should keep it.

jesse3638

Hooked
X3 on the better than the unibrow grill but not a huge fan of them. My initial thoughts when I see them is "dumb". Kinda like when you see a kid with a hat backwards. I'm getting old I guess..haha. As mentioned they're probably just stick on vinyl, possibly plasti-dip or spray paint. To each their own and if people like them that's their choice. As for the metal light guards you may want to save your money. Sure they may serve a little purpose if you are going to do something that would damage your lights/lenses you're most likely going to be damaging your surrounding body panels, fenders, or bumpers as well. It's cheaper and easier to just not back or drive into things..haha. Congrats on the new Jeep and mod it how you want.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WranglerWilly83

X3 on the better than the unibrow grill but not a huge fan of them. My initial thoughts when I see them is "dumb". Kinda like when you see a kid with a hat backwards. I'm getting old I guess..haha. As mentioned they're probably just stick on vinyl, possibly plasti-dip or spray paint. To each their own and if people like them that's their choice. As for the metal light guards you may want to save your money. Sure they may serve a little purpose if you are going to do something that would damage your lights/lenses you're most likely going to be damaging your surrounding body panels, fenders, or bumpers as well. It's cheaper and easier to just not back or drive into things..haha. Congrats on the new Jeep and mod it how you want.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

True I just like the look of those metal light guards. Adds to the rugged character the Jeep portrays. I’ve never damaged a light on any of my vehicles before in my life so trust me I get it. Might not be the most used mod but still...

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
They just rotate. Grab a pair of pliers if they are stuck. From the side closest to the grill, grab the top of it and pull counterclockwise and it should come off, no tape.

jesse3638

Hooked
True I just like the look of those metal light guards. Adds to the rugged character the Jeep portrays. I’ve never damaged a light on any of my vehicles before in my life so trust me I get it. Might not be the most used mod but still...

Yeah that the best thing about your Jeep. It's yours and you can do what ever you like to it.

Top Bottom