Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: JL Wrangler Rubicon

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Your Silverado 3500 diesel dually would probably be $90k+ now. We bought our ‘06 Yukon XL for $49k; a similarly equipped ‘18 is about $82k.
    Actually, an '18 Silverado equipped like my '11 is only $62K.
    1982 Jeep CJ-8 Scrambler 304 V-8 - "Bad Scram"
    1990 Jeep YJ Laredo 4.0 I-6 -"Lil' Laff"
    2010 Jeep JK Islander 3.8 V-6 - "Tiki Bob"

Quote Originally Posted by JKrob15 View Post
    Btw is that River oaks Jeep?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app
    El Paso, Texas

I was told the 2 JLs were shipped from Michigan wrapped in tarps to Abilene, TX where the they were picked up and driven to El Paso under the cover of darkness. I will say that the other JL (which I didn’t bother taking pictures of) was a sport unlimited base model and it looked like CRAP compared to the Rubicon. I honestly thought it was a renegade from a distance. The Rubicon I was told was fully loaded, all it was missing was the heated seats option. To which the gentleman driving it said he left the option out on purpose.

Too funny that people are still covering them up like it's some special secret even though they've been fully reveled now. Like a girl covering up when you come in the room even though youve seen her naked a thousand times.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Hooked
    Personally I love the red dash. It is very nice to see something else than all this black boring shit. You see, I´m from scandinavia ( sweden ) and here there is a lot of shitty german cars and they are for the most times all black inside and they are boring as hell. Threre is no personality at all and must say it is refreshing to see american dash and interior because they have always been mor fun to look at compared to the boring shit we always have had over here.

And there is one more thing I do not get. The comments that that is to much money for a jeep. Those comments is sad by Americans and Europeans and other people around the world. So, my question is, why is not a jeep allowed to cost a lot of money?

A boring and soulless BMW or a Mercedes cost a lot more and what makes them so god they are worth so muych more? And yes, besides my lovely jku I´ve owned a lot of germans and japanese cars in my life and they have not in a single way been better cars what so ever. Well, there is actually one thing german cars are very good at and that is to rust like hell.

Been Around the Block
    I think the res dash is cool, something different, tasteful but funky. Reminds me a bit of my 08 in Rescue Green, and how the color on the inside of the door panels kind of jumped out at you.

It's subjective, not so will like it, and I agree after market will have a kit for those wishing to change it.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2016 JKR

Been Around the Block
    Sorry can't edit the stupid auto correct. RED dash not res.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2016 JKR

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laffman View Post
    So playing around on the "Build and Price" section on the Jeep website, the red dash only comes on the Rubicons with the black seats. It's a gray dash with the tan seats. All other trim levels get the gray dash. And that's if the "Build & Price" is working right.

Not a fan of the red dash either.

$55K for a Wrangler!? That's almost as much as my Silverado 3500 diesel dually. Probably add on another $7K for the diesel when it's available next year. Bought my '92 YJ new for $12k. Only got 1 option added, a radio. They weren't standard back then.
    You haven’t priced pickups lately, have you?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I ordered my 2door Rubicon Christmas week.

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

I love the red dash especially on the black JLUR:

IMG_6290.JPG

I hope it’s still available in 2022!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast