Some Evo MFG stuff

aTX427

I have a few things I am taking removing from my Jeep. I am located in Houston and prefer local buyers from ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY. Shipping is not free and I am not Northridge.

Passenger side CB antenna mount - $15
Aluminum gate plate delete - $35
Mini fender liners - $40
Aluminum rear frame facia - sold
Aluminum quarter pounder front bumper - $440
Front bumper d-ring mounts - $70
Rear frame bolt on d-ring mounts - sold
No-limits manual sway bar disconnect - $70
OEM Rubicon electronic sway bar system (motor works fine) - $500

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Wow. Why are you selling all this stuff? And what are you doing in regards to the sway bar? Just leaving it off?

aTX427

Guys. As of now, I am not interested shipping this stuff. It's expensive to ship and I do not have the time to deal with the logistics. Let me know if are local or willing to drive to Houston. I'll even buy the first beer if you want to meet up and talk Jeep's.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Guys. As of now, I am not interested shipping this stuff. It's expensive to ship and I do not have the time to deal with the logistics. Let me know if are local or willing to drive to Houston. I'll even buy the first beer if you want to meet up and talk Jeep's.

Might be interested in the no limits IF that is the case. Lucky, I AM local to Houston :crazyeyes:

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Fancy guy like you needs the on-demand[emoji6][emoji23]

Fancy guy like me can turn a knob just fine :thankyou:

BUT!! a fancy guy like me NEEDS the dash light to either STAY off, OR, OR... :hmm:

STILL have the swaybar light come on while the sway bar is unlocked... :brows:

Last edited:

aTX427

Guys, Let me know if there is interest in my Evo Front Coilover brackets. This would be the upper brackets that bolt to the factory mounts with associated hardware and lower extension brackets only. I have my coilover's dialed in and want to angle mount them similar to the DTD without the bypasses. These I would ship due to the niche attributes of the product.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Guys, Let me know if there is interest in my Evo Front Coilover brackets. This would be the upper brackets that bolt to the factory mounts with associated hardware and lower extension brackets only. I have my coilover's dialed in and want to angle mount them similar to the DTD without the bypasses. These I would ship due to the niche attributes of the product.

How will angle mounting these coilovers make the setup better?

Top Bottom