Hello from central Florida.

pcheck62

Hello everyone,

I signed up for this forum after seeing Keep It Tight on youtube and was amazed at the beauty of the scenery and the size of the group on black bear pass. Im not sure why I never posted before but here I am. My name is Stephen, I've lived in Florida for one year after moving out of California. My wife and I adopted our first son Ryder who is 6, we have almost two year old twins named Jackson and Aliviah, and are expecting our fourth. Ive been and EMT for longer than I can remember, I very much enjoyed working the ER and Trauma Center. Im currently trying to into a local hospital for work again and going to school to become an RN.

I drive a pretty basic 2012 JKU with a TereFlex budget boost, and EVO MFG Rocksliders. The best off roading trip I've had was with my cousin in Big Bear California. Because he cleared the way I was able to follow his gigantic Rubicon through the snow. When it was time to go home he mentioned that he wasn't planning on taking the highway home and that he knew of a trail down the mountain that would land us in the high desert. That was a great experience and I'm thankful I followed him.

I think thats about it and I look forward to being more active here.

Thank you,
Stephen

pcheck62

Welcome from Phoenix AZ!

Welcome to wayalife from Chicagoland[emoji112]

Welcome from MS!

Welcome to WAL from Indiana!

Welcome from Alabama

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to WAYALIFE from California [emoji112]

Welcome to Wayalife from Sarasota! [emoji112]

Welcome to WAYALIFE from Canada

Welcome! I'm also in Central FL.

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome to Wayalife

Welcome to WAL

Welcome to WAYALIFE

Welcome aboard! 👋

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I've been doing a little more exploring around here and there is no doubt this is a great place, so much info and and much needed knowledge. So far the plan to meet up with Jsound53 and the rest of the Florida WAL Crew tomorrow is still in the books. I cant wait to check out the awesome rigs and builds.

Thanks again for the welcoming environment and I wish you all the best.

Stephen

Top Bottom