Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: 37's, Axles and upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    Damn dude you are hard on equipment.
    I’ve seen him wheel. He is very hard on his Jeep lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    B.O.D. Build - 2014 Granite Crystal JKU - http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...t-Build-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dillard09 View Post
    I know a guy that is going to 60s and will have a pr44 and PR60SF with ARBs, and 5.13 for sale not to far in the future. If you would be interested in a setup like that.
    Also possible a pr44 with Rubi internals and a hi pinion Pr60FF with ARB and 5.38 setup for DTD closer to the summertime for sale.
    Both setup would be great for 37s.
    What motor do you have? 3.6 or 3.8

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I would be interested in knowing how much the pr44 with rubi internals would cost me if there is a pre waiting list

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    I would be interested in knowing how much the pr44 with rubi internals would cost me if there is a pre waiting list

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Haha! So far that pre waiting list is at ☝️. It has the 5.38s, chromoly shafts, prosteers bj, progrips, synergy tierod, and would come with the psc ram. It also is set up for DTD so would require some work if you don't have DTD. Right now it also has the 5x5-5x5.5 adapters on it now to match width and bolt pattern of the rear pr60FF.
    Let me think about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    '08 JKUR 3.8L (low output), Auto, Bully Dog GT, AFE intake
    EVO DTD w/ Hi Clearance long arms
    37x13.50R17 STT Pros w/ Slabs
    PR44, PR60FF
    EVO stuff
    1/4 Pounder w/ Stinger & Powerplant
    CC Body Mount

Knows a Thing or Two Battle Born JK's Avatar
    Also interested how much youll be selling for

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    In both of these videos, Rubicat was running factory Dana 44's

Personally, I prefer to run what I have UNTIL a need to upgrade presents itself. Rather than building up your Jeep so that you can wheel like a moron, I would recommend learning how to wheel smarter and gain experience from it.
    Hey Eddie, aside from the C-gussets I saw when you drove over the camera, what else, if anything was done to the stock 44s when you ran them during the era when these videos were done? Pro Steers?

Quote Originally Posted by bouche03 View Post
    Hey Eddie, aside from the C-gussets I saw when you drove over the camera, what else, if anything was done to the stock 44s when you ran them during the era when these videos were done? Pro Steers?
    Nothing. Well, that's not entirely true. At about 14,000 miles, we lost a bearing cap on the driver side shaft but caught it before it did any real damage. Fortunately, our good friends at EVO had an old spare and was able to help us out with that. Aside from that, the C-gussets is all we added and ran it like that and with 37's for about 45,000 miles. After that, it became clear that it needed to be replaced and so we bumped up to a ProRock 44 for a Rubicon and recycled all our factory internal but added ProSteers. Doing it this way, the cost of the housing was only about $1600 at the time. Ran that setup with the same factory + 1 chromoly shaft for about another 40,000.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Good thread. I’ve thought about going to 37s on Rubi axles, and probably could for a long time. I’m mostly on pavement, and don’t like to be too heavy on the skinny pedal, off-road. I can’t, “bomb through the desert,” where I live, although it isn’t out of the question. The wife and I love to vacation out west.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789