Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One week in California: San Francisco e Los Angeles

One week in California: San Francisco e Los Angeles

The next Saturday 19th I will leave from Italy for a week of holidays in California!
    I’m so excited!!! ...this is my first time in San Francisco! I didn’t plan too many activities there because I would like to decide what to do day by day.
    I only planned to take a flight to Los Angeles in order to visit Off Road Evolution ( on 24th)...

After the visit to ORE I will have one night in LA and one morning.
    I booked an hotel in Anaheim but I don’t know where to go for dinner...any suggestion?
    The morning after my idea is to spend my hours before the flight ( at 3PM) in Santa Monica. Also in this case do you have something to suggest?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

One week in California: San Francisco e Los Angeles

Santa Monica pier is fun, especially if you have kids. Maybe also skip Santa Monica and check out Venice Beach instead. A more “colorful” SoCal experience.

For San Francisco, take the ferry to Sausalito. It’s a cheap and great way to see the city, Golden Gate Bridge, and Alcatraz for cheap. Sausalito is a fun little town with some nice restaurants.

If you want to do Alcatraz, start looking now to make sure you can get tickets. They sell out months in advance sometimes.

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    --
    Build Thread: Adventures with Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Quote Originally Posted by Guascone View Post
    The next Saturday 19th I will leave from Italy for a week of holidays in California!
    I’m so excited!!! ...this is my first time in San Francisco! I didn’t plan too many activities there because I would like to decide what to do day by day.
    I only planned to take a flight to Los Angeles in order to visit Off Road Evolution ( on 24th)...

After the visit to ORE I will have one night in LA and one morning.
    I booked an hotel in Anaheim but I don’t know where to go for dinner...any suggestion?
    The morning after my idea is to spend my hours before the flight ( at 3PM) in Santa Monica. Also in this case do you have something to suggest?
    Orange Hill Restaurant is a fun experience. Great view of Orange County. Cool if you happen to catch the Disney fireworks off in the distance.
    6410 E Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92869

I 2nd Venice Beach over Santa Monica too. Unless you have young children. Then Santa Monica Pier might be better.

Enjoy your trip!
    Last edited by Thunder; 01-13-2018 at 03:46 AM.

Thanks guys! For this trip I will be alone...my wife has to work in San Francisco and my child will stay in Italy with the grandmother. In my life I have been just one week in NY and only few hours in Philadelphia...I would like to taste the real SoCal lifestyle

...just one thing...if I will buy some spare parts in LA (ball joint kit), can I put them on my hand luggage and bring it with me on the flight to SF or should I load them as hold luggage? I will flight with Delta airlines .

Thanks!

...just one thing...if I will buy some spare parts in LA (ball joint kit), can I put them on my hand luggage and bring it with me on the flight to SF or should I load them as hold luggage? I will flight with Delta airlines .

Thanks!

You'll probably want to put in your checked luggage.

Ok, thanks!

Hi guys, the next Wednesday I will arrive il LA from SF. Honestly I don’t now how can I go to ORE...

Someone of you could suggest me the best transfer solution? I never driven in USA and I don’t know how complicate it is the road...but I can rent also a car if it is the best solution...

Thanks a lot!

Nothing but a Thing TrailHunter's Avatar
    Hi guys, the next Wednesday I will arrive il LA from SF. Honestly I don’t now how can I go to ORE...

Someone of you could suggest me the best transfer solution? I never driven in USA and I don’t know how complicate it is the road...but I can rent also a car if it is the best solution...

Thanks a lot!

Type the address in your Iphone Map App. Select “Get Directions”... Hit the “Go” button.... then do what your phone says.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast