NFL Playoffs 2018!

Basscat

1) Saints go to Minnesota and get it done. 2) Eagles survive at home with Foles. 3) Patriots obliterate Titans. 4) Pittsburg wins at home. 5) my Broncos suck this year!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

Would love to see Eagles/Patriots superbowl. Home town(ish, Langhorne Pa) vs adopted home of NH. But go Eagles!

Would love to see Eagles/Patriots superbowl. Home town(ish, Langhorne Pa) vs adopted home of NH. But go Eagles!

Yes I would love a rematch against the Pats in the SB! My family all lives in West Chester. Actually here in WC right now visiting my family with my wife and we’ll all be congregating in the family room for the game tomorrow afternoon!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
1) Saints go to Minnesota and get it done. 2) Eagles survive at home with Foles. 3) Patriots obliterate Titans. 4) Pittsburg wins at home. 5) my Broncos suck this year!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Your right on most counts...however, the Falcons are hot, and Foles is not (I'm a poet)...Atlanta wins the Battle of the Birds...and since a qb from Hawaii won the College National Championship, I'm rooting for another Hawaii qb to beat the Patriots and go on to the SB (but highly unlikely)...and yes, the Broncos do suck; even more than my Raiders, which is no small feat.

JAGS

Hooked
Your right on most counts...however, the Falcons are hot, and Foles is not (I'm a poet)...Atlanta wins the Battle of the Birds...and since a qb from Hawaii won the College National Championship, I'm rooting for another Hawaii qb to beat the Patriots and go on to the SB (but highly unlikely)...and yes, the Broncos do suck; even more than my Raiders, which is no small feat.

Anyone who roots against the pats is a friend everyday! [emoji6] I can't wait for gruden to get the silver and black back to prime and crush the pats!

Top Bottom