Moab 3/10-3/16 2018

farrier

Taz and I are heading to moab on the 9th and will start exploring the 10th if anybody wants to hook up, we won't be doing to tuff a trails due to a friend who is new to wheeling and running a stock jeep but will hit stuff like Gemini bridges etc, maybe even hells revenge or fins and things

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Taz and I are heading to moab on the 9th and will start exploring the 10th if anybody wants to hook up, we won't be doing to tuff a trails due to a friend who is new to wheeling and running a stock jeep but will hit stuff like Gemini bridges etc, maybe even hells revenge or fins and things
Hmmmm, I may be there too[emoji6]

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

ak49

What dates will everyone be there? I may be able to do a weekend trip and wheel friday to sunday. I'd probably want to do a little harder trails though.

JJK

What dates will everyone be there? I may be able to do a weekend trip and wheel friday to sunday. I'd probably want to do a little harder trails though.

We'll be getting there late on the 10th. I'm down for any trail.

I’m planning to arrive late on the 14th and plan to stay through Sunday the 18th. I’m up for just about anything as well. Will some good support I should be able to hang with most of the built up rigs.

farrier

sounds like we have 2 groups there that week which is cool, the built jeep group and us with the stockers lol

8COUNT

Thats so cool, thats why i joined this forum. I am new and want to meet up, i live in portland oregon and usually do trails at tsf. I want to go on an adventure!

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
At this point I'm planning on being there on the 9th and would be up for Wheeling the 10th and 11th. I'd like to do some aggressive trails also but don't mind doing easy too.

ak49

I may be out. My jeep has been a series of one issue after another the past 3 months. If I can get all the issues fixed (which I'm hoping for this weekend and next weekend if parts come in) then I'm still planning on making it to Moab to wheel 9-10 full days and a half day on the 11th.

farrier

I may be out. My jeep has been a series of one issue after another the past 3 months. If I can get all the issues fixed (which I'm hoping for this weekend and next weekend if parts come in) then I'm still planning on making it to Moab to wheel 9-10 full days and a half day on the 11th.

I know how that goes, right now brown santa is supposed to be dropping off the new radiator tomorrow then we get to spend the weekend restoring the cooling system back to stock, water pump to the front grill including hoses :icon_crazy:

Does give us a chance to make sure the winch wire routing is right though so a upside lol and maybe ordering a antirock setup for the front this week too, it's down to 385 on amazon for our jeep, so may have that to get installed too.

As for the trip right now I'm trying to make up a list of trails we are gonna hit that our first timer from Ohio isn't gonna have a heart attack on or destroy his jeep either (that part saves my life from his wife killing me) so going with trails rated 1 thru 6ish but that parts not so easy lol so the list is open. we will be going some place everyday from 3-10 to 3-15 and I'm figuring it's probably gonna start getting busy around there since it's the week before EJS starts.

farrier

Yeah those summons never happen when you have nothing to do it seems like at least for me, as for going we've got our jeep finished on getting the radiator replaced and all the stuff that went with that so now it's down to final packing, charging radios, picking trails and shopping, the details lol

Update on us. We will be arriving late Thursday the 15th and leaving for home Monday the 19th. Axle upgrades are happening in the next couple weeks so we’re open to just about anything. May try and run something a bit harder at some point to shake out the new parts. Meeting up with JJK before he heads home to Texas.

farrier

cool, we will be heading out the morning of the 16th for the drive home so have fun and a good trip, your getting there on a busy weekend lol, thats when ejs is starting

farrier

w00t jeep is packed and we are heading out first thing in the morning, gonna be a great vacation :wings:

Top Bottom