CB antenna

Clowe

I'm waiting on my evo cd antenna mount to come in. I got my 4 ft firestik antenna in today and I was looking at how it would fit in the garage. Well mounted on the top passenger side of the fire carrier mount it would rub the ceiling.. Ugh, but if I flip it to the lower driver side she'll fit. I'm sure it'll effect the signal strength, but would it be worth it to get the 3 footer? I have a cobra 75 WX ST.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Sounds like a great reason to build a Bigger Garage. :thumb: Or get a quick disconnect. Me, I just keep it on hand tight..... comes right off.

Clowe

Sounds like a great reason to build a Bigger Garage. :thumb: Or get a quick disconnect. Me, I just keep it on hand tight..... comes right off.
Good idea!
Why not take it off when you’re not using it. Really no point in driving around everyday with a cab antenna on.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
So simple. Do you pull the cable inside the tailgate when it's not used?

Clowe

Ordered the quick discount and a spring. Added assurance here in East Tennessee. I also realized that I forgot to order the stud mount as well. Thank you all for your help!

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Reading this thread I just realized in working on my Jeep I haven't seen my my cb antenna in over two months. I'm going to have to check when I get home because I'm going to be ticked if it was stolen.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom