Looking at buying some Method wheels

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I’m looking at buying a set of Method 307 Hole wheels in magnesium. Anyone have a set or know someone who does? Looking for opinions before I pull the trigger.

IMG_4751.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

14JK-U

As overlander asked, are you looking for opinions on the manufacturer or looks? Looks are subjective to everyone. I've had my vectors for a month and like them. Same thing different style. It's your call on what you like

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Yeah, what type of opinion are you looking for? They look good, to me, as you can see the are similar to my Procomps.

IMG_9308.jpg

Having said that, I’ll be going shiny, like these Metalic just installed, when I upgrade.

IMG_0908.JPG

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
As overlander asked, are you looking for opinions on the manufacturer or looks? Looks are subjective to everyone. I've had my vectors for a month and like them. Same thing different style. It's your call on what you like

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, what type of opinion are you looking for? They look good, to me, as you can see the are similar to my Procomps.

View attachment 289602

Having said that, I’ll be going shiny, like these Metalic just installed, when I upgrade.

View attachment 289603

I guess opinions was the wrong word more experience.

Really looking for any reason not to buy them. I did a search and there is a couple of threads about issues with their beadlock ring width and customer service.

Five-N9ne

Methods are good wheels. Good quality, and most of them can be had in a variety of backspacing and widths. I've been looking at a set myself of the streetlock Double Standards for my ZJ.

Weebz

Caught the Bug
I’ve ran two sets of methods. NV and double
standards. Both sets were fantastic with no issues at all.

RAM-FH

I am running Method Racing 307 Magnesium. I was told they had discontinued them. Took me a couple of months to find some. Lucky for me there were 5 in Dallas.

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
I am running Method Racing 307 Magnesium. I was told they had discontinued them. Took me a couple of months to find some. Lucky for me there were 5 in Dallas.

Yep. Turned out I couldn’t find a set locally and they’re discontinued in magnesium. I ending up ordering some polished KMC XD132s

Top Bottom