Hi from Carson City NV

JWCA

Hi all,

I have been remiss in giving everyone a wave. I bought my Jeep Wrangler, 2011 JK Sport, three years ago. I had just taken a job in Carson City and was on Hwy 50 heading east to Carson City near Glenbrook when I hit a patch of black ice in my F-150. The truck turn 90 degrees and hit head on into the side of the mountain totaling the truck. Good news was that I got to replace it with a JK!

This is fantastic forum, my hats off to Eddie and the Jeep savvy contributors. I have taken advantage of the great technical write ups from fluid and spark plug changes to tire recommendations. I appreciate all the folks that document their build out. They provide a lot of food for thought as I plan out a different lift, lockers and gearing for my JK.

Nevada is a great place to wheel. Thanks Eddie for documenting your adventures. They have provided me with some great wheeling adventures as well as some trips to plan for in the future.

Regards!

JWCA

TRLJNKY

Welcome from Carson City as well! Im sure we've driven by eachother a few times 🤔. Small town haha.

Top Bottom