WIN a ROCK HARD DOUBLEWALL TRANSMISSION CROSSMEMBER!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20180112135452-bea96cf2.jpg

Of all the things that are under a Jeep JK Wrangler, nothing seems to take more of a beating than the factory transmission cross member. Made out of just 14-gauge stamped steel and positioned at right about the apex of your break over angles, it's rare to see one that isn't crumpled up like an old tin can, especially on a 4-door that plays on the rocks. Fortunately for all us, ROCK HARD 4X4 does make a 3/16" + 3/16" MASSIVE 3/8" double wall replacement cross member and they will be giving one away to one very lucky member here on WAYALIFE!

This Giveaway is valued at:
$219.95

NEW RULES to WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of WAYALIFE.com.
• You need to make at least one post on this thread with a photo of your cross member.
• You may post a response on this thread up until the time of the giveaway.
• On Sunday, February 4, 2018, I will start a new thread entitled "BE POST #100 AND WIN" in the sub-forum below, sometime between 5:00 - 7:00 PM-PST.

WIN a ROCK HARD DOUBLEWALL TRANSMISSION CROSSMEMBER!

• You will need to REPLY to the "BE POST #100 AND WIN" thread.
• You may reply as many times as is possible to WIN.
• The first person who followed the rules and makes the 100th Post WINS!
• IF the person who makes the 100th post has not followed the rules, the WINNER will go to the next post who did.
• If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs and tariffs.
• WAYALIFE.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. WAYALIFE.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by WAYALIFE.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

ROCK HARD DOUBLEWALL TRANSMISSION CROSSMEMBER
9060 or a 9061 3.8L / 3.6L Crossmember
Fits 2007 - 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK models

Features
• 100% Bolt on Install
• Installs in Minutes
• Black Powder Coat Finish
• 100% Made in USA
• Lifetime Warranty

Rock Hard 4x4 is very proud to offer the Heaviest Duty Transmission Crossmember for the Jeep Wrangler JK 2/4DR 2012 - 2017 3.6L. Upgrade your factory 14-gauge stamped steel transmission crossmember to our 3/16" + 3/16" MASSIVE 3/8" DoubleWall Crossmember! Total Weight: 27 lbs. Our top and bottom plate 3/16" thick design gives you a total of 3/8" plate steel strength! Designed to fit 2012-2017 3.6L engines. Ease of Install In under 1 hour - including removal of your factory crossmember - you can complete this critical upgrade. We designed this crossmember to be a drop in replacement for your factory transmission crossmember. Simple hand tools required - no drill cutting or welding! Precision Made Strength Each crossmember is laser cut from 3/16" thick steel and coated in our weather and debris resistant powder coat finish. Strength is proven on virtually all Jeep enthusiast forums with glowing reviews. Since 2007 our skid plate system has been the undisputed leader in undercarriage protection. Components RH4x4 crossmembers are very recognizable for two major reasons: beefy unmatched strength and laser precision fitment. What makes up a RH4x4 crossmember is what makes it so strong. What comes in every kit: Crossmember Installation Instructions Three Reasons Why: Installs in Minutes 3/8" Thick Plate Steel Side Protection Powdercoated FAQ: Is any welding required? No. Our mounting method allows for a DIY no-weld, truly bolt-in install. What finish is available? Rock Hard 4x4 skid plates ship powder coated black with a semi-smooth, semi-gloss finish. Where is this crossmember made? This product, like all RH4x4 parts, was designed, developed, tested, manufactured, and if applicable, powder coated, and shipped in the USA. And we don't mean the 75% legal standard to be able to say Made in USA. We are 100% Made in the United States of America!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU :thumb:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Awesome! Thanks Rock Hard 4x4 and Wayalife! As you can see, I have the Rock Hard 4x4 oil pan skid, and my transfer case skid is missing. It will be back in place, soon.

IMG_0912.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! Thanks Rock Hard 4x4 and Wayalife! As you can see, I have the Rock Hard 4x4 oil pan skid, and my transfer case skid is missing. It will be back in place, soon.

Damn, that thing is shiny enough to make JeepFan take notice! Best get that thing replaced before you scratch it up :D

Best of luck to you :thumb:

WJCO

Meme King
Thank you all. My wife already runs the Rock Hard skid and you can see our OEM cross member here.

IMG_20180114_162138_998.jpg

JKbrick

Thank you for the chance to win one, I don’t need one as you can see the stock one isn’t even scratched
IMG_1805.JPG
But I really want one because they are NICE

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom