Daily Drivers

Five-N9ne

I certainly don't enjoy daily driving my Jeep having to run 93, and I'm sure I'm not alone with not using my rig as a daily. Who's got what? This is mine, 97 TDI-swapped Golf CL up to around stage 4+ with 22psi and ~200hp/330ft-lbs, and still gets 40-50ish MPG depending oh now exuberant I am at the time. It also makes a decent autocross toy...

ugWrYSq.jpg

2m2mZ7u.jpg

6QawITH.jpg

JKbrick

How do you like the Ram with the Cummins. Any transmission issues? I’m getting closer to pulling the trigger on one. I’m putting way to many miles on the JK and it seems like the next logical step to get a tow rig that I can use for my longer work trips.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I really like it. It will be 2 on April 1st, I have just under 45,000 miles, don’t really tow anything yet. I bought it hoping to get better mileage than my Chevy was getting. So far I would buy it again. It rides great for such a big truck too

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
I really like it. It will be 2 on April 1st, I have just under 45,000 miles, don’t really tow anything yet. I bought it hoping to get better mileage than my Chevy was getting. So far I would buy it again. It rides great for such a big truck too

They do, I’ve ridden in a couple and really like them. You drive like I do. 20+k a year. I hate doing that to my Jk even though I love driving it.

JKbrick

They do, I’ve ridden in a couple and really like them. You drive like I do. 20+k a year. I hate doing that to my Jk even though I love driving it.

I absolutely love my jeep but it’s not nearly as friendly to drive for work. I think the cab of the truck is as big as my 2 door jk! Heated seats and steering wheel and just everything about it really. The price was even great

Strodinator

Caught the Bug

My dad has owned his since 07 and out close to a 100k on it. No tranny issues and the only mechanical problem was a blown head gasket.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom