Hello from Pennsylvania!

laura_rose

Hi everyone.

I recently discovered Wayalife from their Keep It Tight-Black Bear Pass video on YouTube. The video is awesome and has me even more psyched to get my Jeep.

A little bit about me: In 1990 I bought my first vehicle, a Wrangler YJ. I soon added a suspension lift, bigger tires and stainless steel hinges & bumpers. Nearly 3 years later, I got the "sportscar bug" and traded my Jeep in the fall of 1993. ( I can hear all of the "Booos" & "Hisses" now!) A year later, marriage and kids came along & having another jeep just wasn't practical.

Fast forward 28 years...the kids are grown and I have a JL on order! My husband and I are looking forward to someday heading out west with a group.

I want to customize it and would love to get feedback from members regarding who they feel makes the best & most complete lifts. Also, I would love to hear from members about the mod that they simply couldn't live without.

Thanks!

Laura Rose

TrailHunter

Hooked
Welcome from SoCal!! I am going to say a mod I couldn't live without, is an on board air compressor .... having the freedom to air down/ back up whenever and wherever you want... is priceless. Congrats on the new JL!

Ddays

Hooked
Welcome from Western Pa :standing wave: What part of the state are you from? A good set of recovery straps would be a good addition to your early purchases.

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome and congrats on the new Jeep. Truthfully being they aren't even out yet, you may want to wait and see what's available and what works shortly after you get it. Hell, looking at the fender clearances, you may not even need a lift to throw some 35s on. I'm sure lots of owners will try stuff and post pics.

As far as one mod to absolutely have, I would also say a good air compressor.

Top Bottom