Wayalife peeps help me with my build pleasee!!!!

tgutierrez

Sup fellow wayalifer's!

I recently traded in my 2013 JK Sport ( on my profile ) in for a 2018 JKU Sahara! I have a $4,000 dollar budget and am wondering what you all recommend i do! My local dealer carries the Jeep MOPAR Fox 4 inch suspension, for a modest $2,800 but am wondering if I can get more bang for my buck and go for another maybe less expensive suspension lift at 4 Wheel Parts or something. I like what the Fox suspension offers and don't want a cheap $500 lift kit...I still have to add 35" tires (and possibly wheels) since Sahara comes with those 18 size wheels M/Ts are more expensive...

Can you help a desert wanderer out and recommend possible lift/tires combo that can fit within that 4K budget?

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Congrats on the new Jeep. I would do the newer Rancho 2 inch Sport system or EVO leveling kit. It will keep your cost low, lift your Jeep enough, and you still get quality products made in the USA.

tgutierrez

Congrats on the new Jeep. I would do the newer Rancho 2 inch Sport system or EVO leveling kit. It will keep your cost low, lift your Jeep enough, and you still get quality products made in the USA.

Thanks for your feedback! My old Jeep had a 3.5 in rough country lift kit and I really liked the look it gave it.

tgutierrez

Forgot to share her...here she is

Attachments

• DAD0F162-8B17-4E07-8EC2-AEDFDB3B3F6E.jpg
    DAD0F162-8B17-4E07-8EC2-AEDFDB3B3F6E.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 7D7EBCD8-5E41-4F0D-B22E-044573C83EC6.jpeg
    7D7EBCD8-5E41-4F0D-B22E-044573C83EC6.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 148

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
If you want it higher, I would recommend the evo enforcer lift. It comes in either 3 or 4 inches.

Ddays

Hooked
Are you trimming the factory flares on your new ride? Looks like you did that on your previous Jeep. That decision may influence your lift height.

tgutierrez

If you want it higher, I would recommend the evo enforcer lift. It comes in either 3 or 4 inches.

Thanks!

Are you trimming the factory flares on your new ride? Looks like you did that on your previous Jeep. That decision may influence your lift height.

Nope. I will wont cut her up. My old JK was my first rig and looking back feel I went overkill. I cut her up, added HIDs and LED light bars and grille...in an attempt to make her unique, I ended making her anything but a Jeep...I honestly don’t know what direction I will go, who knows maybe I’ll end up right where I left off, but I know I did like the height a 3.5 inch provided and overall look it gave it

Ddays

Hooked
Thanks!

Nope. I will wont cut her up. My old JK was my first rig and looking back feel I went overkill. I cut her up, added HIDs and LED light bars and grille...in an attempt to make her unique, I ended making her anything but a Jeep...I honestly don’t know what direction I will go, who knows maybe I’ll end up right where I left off, but I know I did like the height a 3.5 inch provided and overall look it gave it

3.5" is awfully high for 35's. I get it that you like the look and all, but I'm running that with 37's. You should still be able to make a 2" lift work with 35's even if you don't cut the flares. Still, if that's the look you're after go for it.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
This^^^^^^^^^^

tgutierrez

3.5" is awfully high for 35's. I get it that you like the look and all, but I'm running that with 37's. You should still be able to make a 2" lift work with 35's even if you don't cut the flares. Still, if that's the look you're after go for it.

You are right about that. Never thought about it I kinda jumped at it without doing some research. Lol

TRLJNKY

I havnt done it yet. Still running pucks but Ive seen the EVO Enforcer do work. Im sold on ride and ability. Thats my kit. I dont have experience with the Rancho but it comes with high regard so you will have to weigh your options.

aka cavfighter

tgutierrez

I looked up the EVO enforcer 3” stage 2 with draglink flip $1,999 or $1,699 with out a draglink flip. What’s the big difference?

WJCO

Meme King
I looked up the EVO enforcer 3” stage 2 with draglink flip $1,999 or $1,699 with out a draglink flip. What’s the big difference?

If your actual lift height ends up being 3.5 inches or higher, the drag link flip will improve your steering angles so you don't get bump steer. Well worth it.

Top Bottom