G2 1.5 Wheels Spacer for sale slightly use set of 4

MericaMade

Have a set of 4 G2 1.5 inch wheel spacers 5x5 lug pattern slightly use with about 300 miles on them. I ended up getting a new set of wheels sooner than anticipated. These are in perfect condition with minor wear marks just sitting in garage.

I paid 218 for these brand new in December.

PART NUMBERS 93-73-150

Local pick up in Riverside/ San Bernardino.

$150 shipped all 4 to your door.

Last edited:

TrailHunter

Hooked
How do these compare to the SpiderTrax? This is a family vehicle and safety is very important to me.... Wheel spacers are not something I want to be cheap with.. And isnt a 5th one required when running 35’s on a stock spare wheel?

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
How do these compare to the SpiderTrax? This is a family vehicle and safety is very important to me.... Wheel spacers are not something I want to be cheap with.. And isnt a 5th one required when running 35’s on a stock spare wheel?

I have the same ones. I bought the jeep used and they were on it when I bought it. I have had no issues at all in 3 years. Install them right, torque them and check torque occasionally while you are rotating your tires.
If I was buying new I would buy spydertrax just for their reputation. But if I was looking for used and saw this I would buy them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

14JK-U

Not sure on these but G2 stands behind their product pretty well, great warranties on the items I know about so id assume these are good too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327AZ using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Thanks for the advice here, and I’m sure the G2’s are great... but I am going to decline for now.... The China vs USA is an issue for me so I’ll just wait until I get my tires then probably go with Spidertrax.

fiend

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the advice here, and I’m sure the G2’s are great... but I am going to decline for now.... The China vs USA is an issue for me so I’ll just wait until I get my tires then probably go with Spidertrax.

Did you know that your OEM jk wheels are made in China?

Top Bottom