Well JK is gone

Dmac08JK

So i got in a accident two days before New Years. The insurance company finally called me on my estimate of the damage and it was totaled. I went too look at how bad the damage was earlier tonight. My frame was just basically twisted. It was bad. I took a picture of the front well what’s left of the front bumper. Sad too see it go. Although a LJ is my next jeep or another JK. I loved my JK. So I’m still deciding on a LJ or JK.
IMG_0856.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dmac08JK

Yeah it’s sad that the JK is gone. On positive note it’s definitely a great opportunity to get a JL. I’m think a white and black color for my next build.

badandy1

Gotta Love Dude with a plan! New build. Already thinking about a color scheme! Good luck man! Post up the new build!

Randy Tadevich

Im glad you and any passengers are ok. With that said, do you think the stability and rigidness of how the JK is built helped with the type of accident you were in? As opposed to it being another type of SUV?
My curiousity wonders if the jeep wrangler is more stout because of its roll protection. Of course every accident is different in its own ways.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Slimebones

Im glad you and any passengers are ok. With that said, do you think the stability and rigidness of how the JK is built helped with the type of accident you were in? As opposed to it being another type of SUV?
My curiousity wonders if the jeep wrangler is more stout because of its roll protection. Of course every accident is different in its own ways.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

I was wondering about this also, and did the driver side airbag deploy on this accident?

Dmac08JK

The Jk built is stronger than a Ford F-150 and f250 super duty. I know this because the truck I hit was a f150 and it was crushed the Jeep was stuck in the f150s Chaise. They had to hook the tow truck up to the f150 and pull with the Jeep reversing to break them apart the Jeep pulled them backwards. So I wouldn’t have been able unharmed if it wasn’t for God and the durability of the JK

Top Bottom